• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(30040)

Postmodern poseur
Jun 3, 2004
Hello all, this thread is intended to be a convenient location to post strange EU2 screen shots. If you are cleaning out your hard drive and find a massive AI Lithuania, a bunch of rebels fighting a bunch of natives, the Ottoman Empire conquering Ireland, et cetera, you can post it in this thread! I would put screenshots here, but I don't know how.... :mad:

The strangest thing I have seen lately are these codes popping up all over the forums... any clues?

6DE9-113D-F885-AE6D-3442-97E3-8846-1F0F

This code can be used to get one free game on gamesgate.net! read here how:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245962&page=1&pp=25
13/5 12:00
/flo

Last edited by a moderator:
You just upload them to an online site (I've always been partial to this one, myself), then link to them here by posting the address between the [img[COLOR=4D6574]|[/color]] [/img[color=4D6574]|[/color]] tags (Only without those distinctive blanks in them).

This means that this:
[img[color=4D6574]|[/color]]http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload5/EnglishAGCEEPOverrun.jpg[/img[color=4D6574]|[/color]]
becomes a picture of the fantastically wealthy British Empire, as is below:
EnglishAGCEEPOverrun.jpg

Zephyr 3 said:
You just upload them to an online site (I've always been partial to this one, myself), then link to them here by posting the address between the [img[COLOR=4D6574]|[/color]] [/img[color=4D6574]|[/color]] tags (Only without those distinctive blanks in them).

This means that this:
[img[color=4D6574]|[/color]]http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload5/EnglishAGCEEPOverrun.jpg[/img[color=4D6574]|[/color]]
becomes a picture of the fantastically wealthy British Empire, as is below:
EnglishAGCEEPOverrun.jpg

Wow, how did you get all that money?

the_shy_kid said:
Wow, how did you get all that money?

cheats , only way to get 23million

It must have taken ages to write the "Montezuma" cheat that many times.

:) Hmmm, maybe, I will make a target!!! :( I hate cheating

Try to reach 101 in Tax value in 400 years :D

Now switch on EU2 and start the game.

Joe (Sapphire)

PS: If I can't reach 101 by 1819, then it is almost impossible for me!! :)

I belive that screenshot would be of an AI nation, as they sometimes get a bug giving them ridicilous amounts of money. That was quite a problem in my game as Ethiopia when a gigantic Mughal empire took control over all of the middle east and where the first power in the world to reach lvl 60 land...

That is a bug, regarding the AI nation, which seems to effect England. It happened in a recent Ottoman Empire game of mine in which England built up all its fortresses and had 230 million ducats. This seems to be a problem on recent patches.

Oh, so it's the patch rather than AGC-EEP? I reported as a bug in their forum...oops.

And a disclaimer, I was playing as Poland in that game. I saw the AI England upgrading from Large forts in every province and maintaining a steady tech lead of 10 in both land and naval, and got a little curious...

Right, good that is explained. Any more fun screen shots?

Sapphire said:
:rofl:

London got CoT which boosted tax value greatly. There could be another reasons for it

Joe (Sapphire)

Sapphire, have you been cheating again ;) Like in thew Crazy MEs aar. ;)

It looks nice altough your 'honest' work with the kingdom was better....

:eek: :eek:

Me.. Cheating!!!! That is the most sillist things I ever heard!!

I do not cheat in my games!!!

It just that Fatimids have armies of footsoldiers and KofJ with my hands produced lots of Cavalries which easily destroyed all the men armies.

Serously, did you really though I was cheating?? :(

Joe (Sapphire)

Try these on for size. Produced under 1.07, IIRC.

Huh1.jpg

Huh3.jpg

And this isn't odd, but surprising:

Wow1.jpg

Wooster said:
Try these on for size. Produced under 1.07, IIRC.

Huh1.jpg
According to my maths, you should get like 2.9d/year, not 0.1d ?!?! How did it happen ?

EDIT : or where you embargoed by most of the trade-contributors ? :eek: