• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(55520)

Stormregion Representative
Apr 6, 2006
Hey Guys,

This is a heads up to all of you to let you know that this is our last workday (Friday, December 22nd) before we close the Office for Xmas.

We will be closed from tommorow Saturday December 23rd (tomorrow) until Sunday January 7th.

The whole gang should be back on January 8th.

What this means for you guys: I will be popping in from time to time over the break to try and help you fix any problems you may have. However, there are some problems that require consultation with other SR employees (i.e. talking to the tech heads or bug fixing folks). Because we won't be in the office together, I may not be able to get the solutions to all of you as quickly as I would like to. So please be patient during this time of celebration and I can assure you, we will be back under full steam again in January.

So prepare yourself for:

1) Not as speedy as usual responses from me.
2) Your issue may have to wait until I can consult with my associates here to get the right answer for you.
3) A very Happy Holiday!!!! We would like to wish you all a very Happy Holiday and a prosperous New Year...

:)

And we're back....

:)