• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi there FeanorSR

I created an account (also as 'Amartus') over at HSR ages ago, but have since forgotten my password. Requesting it to be sent to me by email / reset so I can get a new one never seems to work - you know why?

Many thanks in advance,
Yours gratefully,
Amartus

Hmm, again i can´t find a user (this time it´s z914296)

Have you registered? i can only help you if you´ve created an account

Actually, I think I tried to register, failed because the email account was already on file, then requested lost password to no avail. I have re-registered as z914296 as of about five minutes ago so, if it is not too much trouble, could you please look again at your earliest convenience?

I tried to download the mod but I got the same screen again:
General Perón, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I was already registered, so I didn't need to register, my problem was (still is) that I needed (need) some kind of activation in order to be able to download the mod or post in the forum.
Can you please check if my user "General Perón" is truly activated?

hi feanorsr
i try also to register 3 times to hsr with pax or arthur7 or paxuni but didn't received any activation links if you can check for me it would be nice
thanks