• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You got me wrong. I was saying, that there is a 5-day suspension for new users HERE - on the Paradox forums.
As for the stonyroad forums it's like I said, I created a new account 2 or 3 days ago and still haven't got a confirmation e-mail even though you said that everything's alright now.

You got me wrong. I was saying, that there is a 5-day suspension for new users HERE - on the Paradox forums.
As for the stonyroad forums it's like I said, I created a new account 2 or 3 days ago and still haven't got a confirmation e-mail even though you said that everything's alright now.
Thanks yes i did misunderstand.

Strange it was reported to be working ok,i will send some PM's out and see what i can do.

Dr

I have sent PM's etc reported issue's and done what i can for now.

I suggest all you needing registration send Private Messages to "FeanorSR" and "N!ghtY" here at P'dox that might quicken things along.

Good luck

Dr

Are you all still having problems joining stony here?

I have sent some more PM's to try to help.

Dr

Yup, still everything the same - can't download anything. Actually I wanted to download some mods for HoI 1, but since all of them are in the download section of stonyroad.de I'm unable to do that.
I am sorry about that.

(I have posted NTL and ASP Hoi1 patches at stony in threads which you don't need to be member to get if those are the ones your looking for?)..http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showpost.php?p=162307&postcount=3

I have sent PM's etc reported issue's again and done what i can for now.

I suggest again anyone needing registration conformation to send Private Messages or Visitor messages to "FeanorSR" and "N!ghtY" or also "Aregorn" here at P'dox that might quicken things along as they can manually register/confirm you as a member.

Dr

No, the NTL patch is available for download here - at Paradox forums. I was interested in the newest beta of CORE and in The Great War mod for HoI 1.
I think the TGW mod is also still available form a link in the TGW Forum last couple of posts in this thread for TGW info....
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...Great-War-version-1.1&p=11833298#post11833298

Dont forget to add the TGW minimod :)

RE .CORE 0.92b is available to non stony members from the thread linked in my signiture...http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=9249

POST 1 links to the main 0.92b mod in the downloads section for members and gives instructions
POST 2 in that thread has 0.92b mod broken into 3 packs for non-members/Lurkers
Post's after that are new components that will be compiled & included in a future 0.92c

CORE 0.92b must be added to a install of CORE 0.90 & 0.91.

Dr

Thanks for providing alternate links for downloading these mods.
No problem your welcome,if you have any more Hoi1 Questions or need more info just pos in the Hoi1 P'dox section here and i will do my best to answer them.

It doesn't look like I'll be getting the confirmation e-mail from stonyroad, so thanks again.
Its very annoying and a site killing problem.I have done my best to raise awareness.

IF you have not done so and i suggest doing it agian also send Private Messages or Visitor messages to "FeanorSR" and "N!ghtY" or also "Aregorn" here at P'dox that might quicken things along as they can manually register/confirm you as a member.

PMing & visitor messaging Aregorn might be the best answer possibly as he PM'ed me recently saying that every time he went online there were lots of people pm'ing him to manually register them and that he did not mind...but its a matter of when he is online next?
You have been very patient i hope it works out.

Dr

Sent a pm to "FeanorSR" and "N!ghtY" or also "Aregorn". Nothing. Still can't download.

Ps.
I know it's not your fault Dr Rare and I don't blame anyone. Sorry if I came through as a bit rude.

Sent a pm to "FeanorSR" and "N!ghtY" or also "Aregorn". Nothing. Still can't download.
I just checked all their profiles and they have not been online yet here recently.Hopefully when one of them is online next they will register all those who have sent them PM's etc.
Unfortunately its a waiting game now....

Dr

Hi

I also have Stony Road Registration Problems and I've sent PM's to "FeanorSR", "N!ghtY" and "Aregorn a few weeks ago.

My name at Stoney Road is the same as here...

Any help to solve this problem would be much appreciated! ;)

Thanks!

Cheers

vonOben