Still waiting for the 1.07 patch to arrive on GG :(

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Irritated about the ongoing lack of patch (or a free activation on Steam so we can patch there).

Between this and the SOTS2 debacle I'm increasingly reluctant to buy anything with the Paradox name on it.

I must say that this pretty much sucks.. 6 months now and no show.. this is really a way of saying that there is no love for paying customers if we used any other reseller than Steam.

Which leaves me with a second problem now... I want KA2 but bying from Steam feels like accepting this treatment... and I haven't gut the guts to buy from any other since I know that it probably wont be supported..

Any new information on this at all? I have the Impulse (now Gamestop) collection, and there is no 1.07 patch for that either. Some serious bugs got squashed there (trade missions not working at all for instance) and it's disheartening to know the publisher is leaving everyone who didn't buy it on Steam out in the cold for 6 months.

Ya, this issue has kept me from buying KA2 or any other Paradox product, and I presently own quite a few. I am done with them until they show those of us who purchased their games somewhere other than Steam a little consideration. I don't have a problem buying games on Steam, but I wish I had known that was the only distributor to get support before I bought the game.

A copy of KA with a Steam activation key just turned up on my GamersGate account :happy:
Did you do anything special to get it? They haven't added one to my account yet (I'd bought the "King Arthur Collection", I assume that's the same as you?)

Did you do anything special to get it? They haven't added one to my account yet (I'd bought the "King Arthur Collection", I assume that's the same as you?)

No, I didn't do anything special, and the Steam copy wasn't the Collection it was the base game.

I also have received the base King Arthur game Steam code, on Gamersgate. But I also own the 'Collection' version, which is the one that should've been sent.

Hope we don't have to wait another 5 months for that to get sorted, too. I also wonder about the Impulse/GS people. :sad:

I've emailed Impulse regarding this. They tell me that Steam is the only one with rights to the patch (as we knew) and that there's nothing they can do on their end.

I feel there should be a warning or something on Impulse and GG advising people that the developer is refusing to provide patch rights to anyone outside Steam.

I've bought the base game, Saxons expansion and later on the collection at Gamersgate. Got an Steam code for the base game last week and today I found an code for the Saxons expansion. Hopefully the collection gets an activation code sometime soon.

I've bought the base game, Saxons expansion and later on the collection at Gamersgate. Got an Steam code for the base game last week and today I found an code for the Saxons expansion. Hopefully the collection gets an activation code sometime soon.

Same.

I originally picked up KA and the Saxons expansion, before buying the whole Collection later. Thus far I've received keys to the Steam version of KA and just got Saxons xpac. So either The Collection should be coming, or the rest of the extras. Glad it's moving finally.

Yep I also got the KA game and Saxons Expansion with Steamkeys on Gamersgate which is great. Hoping for the collection to show up as well since I bought that too :)

But all in all.. a bit late but if I get working copies again we´re cool.

Just saw there had been comments here, and checked my Gamersgate account. Nada, not even the base game has been added.

Anyone notice M2TW got an update recently? 5 years later and that game is still going strong. Amazingly enough, I bought my copy through Gamersgate, no problems with getting the update whatsoever.