• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't doubt the Steam pre-order will be up, but if it goes anything like Sengoku it will be up feb 6th at the earliest. Now if one considers the options:

If we pre-order from Steam.
-We get the DLC.
-It will pre-load and unlock at 9am PST on feb 7.

If one pre-orders on Amazon or gets another boxed copy.
-The game will ship feb6, you'll have it 7-8.
-The game registers on Steam, the box and dvd can presumably be tossed.
-The game is effectively half-price, but comes without the DLC

Pre-ordering on Amazon is cheaper, but you might have the game a day late, and you miss out on dlc. Another benefit though is that you can stop worrying about reloading the Steam store every 10 seconds for the pre-order.

Every single game I have pre-ordered on amazon turned up on time, except EU-rome - they emailed me to tell me it was out of stock so I bought a download. Besides, they're listing the dispatch date as Feb 1st, which means it will turn up very early.

Every single game I have pre-ordered on amazon turned up on time, except EU-rome - they emailed me to tell me it was out of stock so I bought a download. Besides, they're listing the dispatch date as Feb 1st, which means it will turn up very early.

Some call me a pessimist, but if I expect the game late, I'll be happy when it shows up early rather than sad when it doesn't.

Crusader Kings 2 On steam ?

The steam is going to sell CK2 ? , because i would love to buy there since i have an account. , Thks paradox !

Some call me a pessimist, but if I expect the game late, I'll be happy when it shows up early rather than sad when it doesn't.

If you ordered on amazon and it didn't show up on time then you could easily buy it on steam or gg instead and send the amazon box back when it does show. Amazon would give you a full refund and free return.

I was more talking about P'Dox officials. This topic has been around for a while and from my knowledge not a single official post has been made in this thread.

All threads with the PI logo has PI posts in them.

I don't doubt the Steam pre-order will be up, but if it goes anything like Sengoku it will be up feb 6th at the earliest. Now if one considers the options:

-We get the DLC.

Pre-ordering on Amazon is cheaper, but you might have the game a day late, and you miss out on dlc. Another benefit though is that you can stop worrying about reloading the Steam store every 10 seconds for the pre-order.

Where is this info from?

Hmm I went to check out the CK2 Pre-order on Amazon and they only offer the Digital Copy aka Download, and it's 10% off not half-price.

Where is this info from?

There are people who have been watching this forum and reading every thread since the game was announced. Call it sad, call it obsessive, but it enables them to have information such as this within their minds.

-We get the DLC.

Problem with Amazon, if that information is correct, is that if it ships the sixth, you won't have it before it's been a week or two after that if you live outside the countries Amazon ships from...

Well, it wont be a problem now that the game is going to be released on the 14th feb