• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i think we need to set up some events to test the game in a more full eviroment as the largest game i have seen was 6-8 player a couple of times we can set it up in the steam group.

PS you might want to move the post to the beta forum

Ah, i don't have access to that :p
Only those with Beta keys would.
. . . . And I personally don't see why a public group in Steam would need to be in a locked forum in here anyhow. . . especially since none of the Mods have said anything. So don't worry about it until they do.
;)

I have a beta key :p anyone who signed up to the paradox newsletter does.

Edit: i didn't see that part about the "my games" on the forum, so i had no idea that's how i got access to the beta section haha.

Last edited:
I have a beta key :p anyone who signed up to the paradox newsletter does.
Then you should be able to get in to that forum. You need to register the game though - under "My Game" (or at least I had to). If you still have issues. . . you will need to get a hold of one of the Mods from Paradox.

The last batch of beta keys was not possible to register under my games sadly. I have corrected it now however so please try again!

//BjornB