• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

punkbob

Grand Pasha of the Czars
61 Badges
Jun 26, 2005
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
Now that we have our own forum and can do whatever we want to do, anyone up for a speed werewolf game?

It was mentioned on the backup, and now I want to see if there is any demand for such a game.

And of course we have to determine rules, length of day night and other parts of the equation.

No.

But if you get a game going, call me.

Also, try advertising. ;)

I might be interested, but I think it will be near impossible to get everyone together on the same time. Are there succesful attempts at this anywhere?

I might be interested, but I think it will be near impossible to get everyone together on the same time. Are there succesful attempts at this anywhere?

We had a Werewolf Bot on IRC, that was an instant game.

The IRC-werewolf games that we played when Blade! temporarily banned werewolf spring to my mind.

If I recall correctly, I won all of them, so I wouldn't mind playing some more of this speed-WW :D

The IRC-werewolf games that we played when Blade! temporarily banned werewolf spring to my mind.

If I recall correctly, I won all of them, so I wouldn't mind playing some more of this speed-WW :D

Maybe try that this weekend?

I would guess similar to how TP ran things at first. Get a strong majority voting someone? Day over. Get all orders in? Night update now. That was much better WW.:(

So would these count as another whole werewolf game (Full, Lite, and Mini)? :confused:

It wasn't so much about the number of people as it was the quick pace of the game. It alters the overall feel of the game but I believe it was improved over what we have had for a while, although it would restrict slightly who can play it would encourage logging in to check more frequently. Could simply occasionally make a big game run at a sped up pace.

It wasn't so much about the number of people as it was the quick pace of the game. It alters the overall feel of the game but I believe it was improved over what we have had for a while, although it would restrict slightly who can play it would encourage logging in to check more frequently. Could simply occasionally make a big game run at a sped up pace.

I like the sound of it.
Nothing more boring that waiting hours for the deadline when a player have 20 votes already

I like the sound of it.
Nothing more boring that waiting hours for the deadline when a player have 20 votes already
Sadly it looks like not many like it.

I'm in? Or is the current big game like that?

/me goes off to read the rules.

I'd be up for it, but it would probably be a small game with no more than eight players, or so.

I'd be up for it, but it would probably be a small game with no more than eight players, or so.
Why? There is no need for such a small amount of players.