• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dharma is in September so maybe Late September Early October Release date

https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/Developer_diaries

the link to their DEV Diaries shows that they usually release expansions less than three months after announcing the DLC. I think from the updates for the DLC we should be seeing it next month but they have released DLC three months after announcing. Pretty sure we'll see it before the end of the year though.
Yeah, but I feel like this DLC was anounced sooner them normal, because of the ParadoxCon where they anounced DLCs for (basicly) all of their games. But i'm hoping for a release in oktober. (fingers crossed) Don't believe it will be before that, but certainly still this year.

Well, they still haven’t had dev diaries discussing coronation, baptism, swaying/antagonising, shattered/random worlds, new pagan succession mechanics or sainthood. So that’s probably about 6 week’s worth of diaries, plus any other unannounced content.

Speculation: "At least a few weeks" is said to be the coronations dev diary.

A crowning moment seems like an auspicious time for "o, and by the way..."

Doubt it, atleast if Snow Crystal's response to my comment was and stays true (screenshot of it in thumbnail)
snowcrystalresponse.png