• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Vesuvius

Major
40 Badges
Feb 11, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Magicka 2
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
I don't know why you guys haven't added spawn protection yet. No spawn protection combined with a multitude of one hit kill spells like RQRASE, RQRQRQRQD, etc is gamebreaking in PvP. You at least need enough time to cast a resistance.

Also, in krietor mode, you can spawn on top of each other, wtf?

Spawn killing becomes Issue in 1vs1 and Team games (excluding Krietor of course).
Also they mentioned the bug about same spawn point in the change log... I hope they fix it really soon... Team Krietor doesn't have this problem though.

Being able to queue elements during your spawn anim just isn't good enough. There needs to be real protection where your character can actually put up a resistance or a shield. I played a 2v2 DM earlier on training grounds. Blue team was always spawning on the right and I could just camp them and spam sdf at the location they started to emerge from. Even with queuing elements during the spawn animation, they had to get lucky to get the fire resistance up in time.

Here's another thought: Aristocrat boss fight style teleporting into combat. Players can cast resistances/imbues out in some side are and are teleported into their spawn point after a couple seconds.

Last edited:
Also, in krietor mode, you can spawn on top of each other, wtf?

There should be a gentlements agreement for this case where the players just cast a shield and move away into different directions until they don't see each other anymore. Until the issue is resolved that is.

Here's another thought: Aristocrat boss fight style teleporting into combat. Players can cast resistances/imbues out in some side are and are teleported into their spawn point after a couple seconds.

Having the spawnpoint outside of combat and being teleported to the spawnpoint 5 seconds after start would be a nice idea.

Spawn protection might be a good thing, imunity for a few seconds may be bad too. having a mage spawn invisible till they cast might work.
or having them spawn on flying carpets n drop to the battle field.

:3

shouldn't really be an issue tbh, people need to learn to ward first ask questions later.

Well not everyone have common courtesy not to abuse the spawn point bug right now so I hope it will be fixed and some spawn protection added.