• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mr Dimbleby

Emperor of Ice Cream
6 Badges
Jun 5, 2000
www.thehaca.com
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Hi.

Just came across this MOD. I have the US Army "Soviet TOE" field manual. It basically as OOB information from the platoon up to the army level. It was put out in '91, so it is pretty authoritative as far as the Soviet setup prior to its dissolution.

Is there any info that I could submit that would help out on making this MOD?

Mr Dimbleby said:
Hi.

Just came across this MOD. I have the US Army "Soviet TOE" field manual. It basically as OOB information from the platoon up to the army level. It was put out in '91, so it is pretty authoritative as far as the Soviet setup prior to its dissolution.

Is there any info that I could submit that would help out on making this MOD?

Well this mod starts in 2003 so it wouldnt be helpful

Although not part of the mod team, I would like to have the information in that field manual. Is it possible in any way? I mean, I don't think you want to scan a whole lot of pages, but if there is an easy way?

/Johan

Johan Elisson said:
Although not part of the mod team, I would like to have the information in that field manual. Is it possible in any way? I mean, I don't think you want to scan a whole lot of pages, but if there is an easy way?

/Johan

Anything particular you are interested in?

h345 said:
Well this mod starts in 2003 so it wouldnt be helpful
It should begin in '91 just like The EU2 version does to allow the breakup of the Soviet Union

Any chance there is a modern day scenario homepage if not who evers incharge could use www.freewebs.com to do one

edited by gzav - Please read the Double posts sticky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mezzo said:
Any chance there is a modern day scenario homepage if not who evers incharge could use www.freewebs.com to do one

If you just want to have a web page without any download, then Freewebs is ok, but downloading any files is a pain in the b*tt.

We at the Cold War mod currently have our Mod page there and downloading 9-12 Mb files takes forever at ca 1kb/s... unless you upgrade by paying for it!

So we are currently investigating other sites that offers free hosting with decent download speed.

gzav said:
/me whispers "Lycos..."

And no, i don't have any stock in it :D

Yeah, I hear you! Waiting for the guy in charge of the web to take care of the problem for the Cold War mod.

But you might consider to buy some Lycos shares, I hear that they are gonna get some new customers soon ;)