• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Feb 26, 2004
1) Province of Pressburg should be Hungarian.

2) Romania needs several changes in its provinces.

3) Several nations with identical colors and common border need to changed.

4) The Prussia provinces is currently the in game Kaliningrad. I think this should be changed. Make Memel province Kaliningrad instead, and give Poland the Prussia provinces. This is because Memel is better size wise to represent Kaliningrad (after Soviet Union's collapse), and besides Memel is better goegraphically anyway. This means the shipyard in Prussia should be removed and put into Memel.

5) Currently the Lithuania province has Vilnius as its city, but since Lithuania is clrealy inappropriate to be used as part of the nation of Lithuania later in game, I think Kurland should have Vilnius as its city instead (since the nation will only consists of this province anyway).

EDIT: And also, the make up of "religion" (politics) in several nations needs to be fixed (for example, south america is currently commie paradise while norht africa is christian dictatorship (!) and Soviet is a constitutional monarchy :rofl: )

Last edited:
1) agree.
2) what changes?
3) identify
4) done
5) done
6) soviet already changed, i think we have to change provinces' religion so that it would suit nations' one. wanna do it? shitloads of monotonus job :D

Rythin said:
1) agree.
Then... let's change it!

Rythin said:
2) what changes?
Wasn't as many as I originally thought... Ruthenia and Bujac I think should be Romanian, otherwise, no changes.

Rythin said:
3) identify
Belgium-Germany
Sierra Leone-Gambia
Ghana-Ivory Coast (Côte d'Ivoire)
South Africa-Mocambique
Nepal-China
Singapore-Malaysia
Mexico-Guatemala

And make sure the nations don't get colors that are the same as other border nations when you change. ;)

Rythin said:
4) done
5) done
Nice.

Rythin said:
6) soviet already changed, i think we have to change provinces' religion so that it would suit nations' one. wanna do it? shitloads of monotonus job :D
Well, if you get me the latest build of our mod, yes, I'll do it. ;)

EDIT: Congrats, Rythin. 666 posts. :rofl:

Okey then.

I have an idea about royal marriages.

Since this is obviously not something that will have a major effect on politics, I was thinkg perhaps a... I don't know the English word for it, but it is when people from two different states don't need apssports to travel between the states, like the EU has it now, or like Sweden and Norway has it.

How do you like that idea?

Help is always wanted. First of all, we need events. If you want to script something, post in ID Ranges and I will give you something.

And more problems on the way...

We shold probarly switch around the continents a bit. For example, most of the US and Canada should now be Europe, as should China (at least Beijing) and Japan, and some others countries as well, since these should get the bonuses that implies being a western power (Japan is not western per se, but it is technologically seen, as is China).
And also, we need to fix a bit with trade centres. For example, most of south east Asia should be covered by Singapore, while it isn't as per the latest release.

And what about mercenaries? I mean, I don't think any european nation uses them today, but they will be able to in the game... perhaps calling mercenaries militia (Draft Militia) would make more sense?

Hungary and Slovakia (after Czechoslovakia gets parted) has the same colors on the political map.

EDIT: And Afghanistan and Turkmenistan.
EDIT 2: And Uzbekistan and Kyrgystan, and Armenia and Azerbaijan.