• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

JorgenB

Señor Producer
59 Badges
Jan 13, 2011
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Starvoid
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Paradox Order
  • Knights of Honor
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • March of the Eagles
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Majesty 2
  • Magicka
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • King Arthur II
  • Impire
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Darkest Hour
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
Hi!

The first version of the non steam release had a problems with the mouse cursor not being visible.
That problem if fixed in the current version they have.

Unfortunately the only way to get this version is to un-install the current version, remove the local files and re-download and reinstall the game.

Sorry for the trouble!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What is the first version and what is the current version?

Cause i downloaded the game 12H. ago, and i have no mouse pointer...

The fun part is i have a mouse pointer in the "Dead Legions" , and not in the actual game ...

What is the first version and what is the current version?

Cause i downloaded the game 12H. ago, and i have no mouse pointer...

The fun part is i have a mouse pointer in the "Dead Legions" , and not in the actual game ...

The new version was created today by Neocore after these reports started coming in and GamersGate was able to make it live this afternoon. So I'm afraid if you downloaded yours 12 hours ago it is the first version.

Kind regards
Susana

Why not an Update of a few Mb's, or a HOT fix ??

I only have a 8Mbit download ?? thats like another 5 hours downloading the 15Gb again...

Great... How about beta testing in the future ?

Last edited:
Unfortunately it seems this was the one and only way to fix the mouse curser problem, or another choice would have been made, in particular considering those of you who have limited connectivity. We are indeed very sorry for this extra inconvenience.

Kind regards
Susana

Well that was a quick fix and especially on a Weekend! Just need to download another 15 or Gigs all over again! Appreciate the quick response though.

Is it correct that both the initial version and the fixed version are labeled as 1.0.05 in the main menu of the game? That at least seems to be the case with my install.

After waiting about 20 hours to get KA2 downloaded from GG, I got an error about 64 bit compatibility. I assume the new "patch" or whatever it is takes care of this. The installer shut down and I was forced to download it all over again.

Arrrrggghhhhh took me a whole day around 14-15 hours to download because my land line is broken so had to use my 3G modem till i get a new cable on monday :(*
And now i gotta re-download ? :( x3

Unfortunately it seems this was the one and only way to fix the mouse curser problem, or another choice would have been made, in particular considering those of you who have limited connectivity. We are indeed very sorry for this extra inconvenience.

Kind regards
Susana

Did a re-download and the mouse pointer is there, thx :)