• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheRealRemus

Lehnsherr
86 Badges
Mar 6, 2018
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • PDXCon 2019 "Baron"
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Magicka 2
  • Prison Architect
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury Pre-order
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
In my opinion it is Kind of Strange when my dogmatic pagan ruler who is also religious head and high god of his faith joins the satanist and worships some other god because that one is better than the others.
Sure my ruler can worship the other gods as well, but he should be worshipped in the first place.
Even the religious events are changed when a character is considered high god, because he himself is now the one god not odin or Jupiter.

Thus I believe that it would be cool if there was a equivalent to the demon worshipper society that focuses only on worshiping the current high god.
Perhaps they could even create a panthion of gods to worship, consisting of former high gods, with each Giving different boni based on their best stat or traits.
Instead of having unholy abilities they could have virtuos abilities, not as powerfull but less leathal.

I believe that this would be a good addtion to pagans who Reform dogmatic and temporal. Linking it with devine marriage could be funny to, making the daughter-wife just as devine as the godly father, truely Giving reason to keep the blood pure.