• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Lament for the Queen. I need to go back to Rome and HoI2 and listen to the tracks. I was listening to EU3 soundtrack album on the way home from work today. I like the EU2 music better than Vicky, but mostly because I like that style of music more. Both are great.

This is up to Paradox, Id love to do more though. *hint* ;)

//Andreas

I'd most certainly buy it, as I bought a DLC music for HOI3. I hope you will make some, as well I hope you will be composing music for upcoming "project serpent".

EU3 collector's edition came with soundtrack on CD and with short descritption of each piece – nice idea, I missed that in other games.

Thanks for your work, your music is great :)

Music

Great work once again Mr. Waldetoft!
Also I love the titles of the tracks. :)

"Johan's Waltz"? Isn't it Johann, or does Paradox Johan bust a move or two as well? :D
Also "Handel This". :rofl:

+1 for DLC with more music tracks!

Great work once again Mr. Waldetoft!

"Johan's Waltz"? Isn't it Johann, or does Paradox Johan bust a move or two as well? :D
Also "Handel This". :rofl:

+1 for DLC with more music tracks!

Hehe Johan does this amazingly crazy pirouette, although last time I saw him do this he ended up having his arm bandaged for months... I however must say that my attempt to somersault over the subway ticketbooth when drinking with the Paradox guys is legendary material. :)

//Andreas

That is why EU2 was so great: for a game in which a single run may consume some 40 hours, you really should have some variety in the soundtrack. Otherwise, it gets repetitive by 1860 :p

Aarrgh! The undead! Stop bringing them back.

Almost 18 years. Sheesh.

I meant 8. Almost 8 years. Stupid pinky finger. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.jpg

Sometimes it just goes off on it's on, laddie. In a manner of speaking, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.