• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Apparently Oman gets an event detailing the sultans voyage to New York in the early game, the one thing to brighten up the endless hours waiting for something to happen

alien_zpsd90afd41.png

Vic + H.P Lovecraft its awesome, want more of this pls!

Vic + H.P Lovecraft its awesome, want more of this pls!

In an early dev diary there's a picture of New England with provinces renamed to things like Arkam, Dunwich, etc. I think this may be a decision, but I'm not sure.

On an non Lovecraft note, there's a fun decision as Siam in which you can send an elephant to the president of the USA.

There are some more Lovecraft events if you release New England as an independent nation, apparently, such as the founding of the Miskatonic University.

I can't believe you missed an opportunity to name this thread Victoria 2's Secrets.

There's a pretty long event chain regarding Moby Dick, iirc. But the mtth is so restrictive and specific you'll almost never encounter it.

I heard the Byzantium is in it. I'm a little skeptical, but is it true?

Yes you can form Byzantium as Greece, which is actually somewhat realistic since it's something some people wanted to do (and some people still want to do!) before they got stomped by the great powers.

Yes, it is true, just look at the Post your Empire thread.

uh yea lovecraft mod would some incentie to ply as UK. Battling the old ones.

I also dream of an war of the worlds mod.....

If i only wasn't so lazy an busy with other stuff.....

UK has Pakistan cores? You mean Panjab?