• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
actually the Mentioned ones seems too be working now. But the Vehicle factory is perma empty now.
Plopping the building does not automatically mean that it will be occupied. There needs to be a demand for this specific type of company, it needs to spawn and it needs to evaluate this building as suitable. The mod only makes sure that the 3 buildings can be occupied. It does not force the companies to occupy them - you need a demand for Food, Minerals and Petrochmicals for companies to rent the respective buildings.

should I delete my sig buildings and rebuild them or something.. I have played about a month in game waiting for them to work and I get nothing
Yes, the building must be plopped when the mod is active. If you activate the mod and buildings are already there, then they must be destroyed and built again.

Can you fix the Stylus Tower please too? This office building is empty too.
Stylus Tower is properly defined, there is nothing to fix. It houses Media company, and in vanilla game Media is not very demanded, so this could be a reason why it is empty. However, there is another Office Signature that also houses Media, Multistory Media, so perhpas it would make sense to change Styles to house Financial or Telecom. More variety :)

how in the world is this bug STILL not fixed? its truly baffling. This feels like a simple hotfix but they still can't be bothered to fix it, amazing. Instead they focus on making beach property buildings that NOBODY cares about.