• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Random image search
07888481-photo-cities-skylines.jpg

m2eRZ69.jpg

x360-6hi.jpg

14010.jpg

X-20150211174804638.jpg

Xvp4oll.jpg

cities-skylines-erscheint-am-10-maerz-2015-1423653976556.jpg

45d50691101cb9408ac9c4da82228520.jpg

CSL1.jpg

CSL2.jpg

CSL3.jpg

CSL4.jpg

CSL5.jpg

CSL6.jpg

CSL7.jpg

CSL8.jpg

CSL9.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Holy 56K warnings batman. In other news is that a gotta go fast watermark in one of the images or does the crosswalk/sidewalk really say gotta go fast? ~Image #23

Holy 56K warnings batman. In other news is that a gotta go fast watermark in one of the images or does the crosswalk/sidewalk really say gotta go fast? ~Image #23

No. It was just a little easter egg that CO put in quite a while ago.
Do you notice that under the "gotta go fast", there is a guy getting on to his skateboard? Awesome!

Do you notice that under the "gotta go fast", there is a guy getting on to his skateboard? Awesome!

CO would never have that horrible humor.

... myself on the other hand might have found it properly hilarious.

Ah, I missed everything from a while ago because I had no idea Cities Skylines existed until I was actively looking for upcoming city builders....even then I thought it was a Cities XL game and almost skipped paying attention until I saw it was Paradox!

Loving the terrible sense of humor.

Some awesome screenshots there... including a few I haven't seen yet elsewhere.

I'm loving almost everything I see (bad humor included), but I can't wait to see if we can mod all those pink and yellow cars off the streets!! 90%+ of cars these days are either black, white, red or some shade of silver-ish. I'm not saying I like that (my car is a black/blue combination), but I'm just saying that boring or not, if the cars are all in pastels, it takes away from the realism. And my next plan after that is to banish the donut and hot dog trucks!!!