• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by La Hire
... and Sweden refused to give us Osterbotten, only to offer both Osterbotten and Vasterbotten TND, an offer we were glad to accept. Meanwhile, Mysore lost the province of Deccan.
Ah'll keel U!!! :mad:
.............while Brandenburg became vassal of Sweden.
Kewl! :cool:
... Meanwhile, Pommerania became vassal to Sweden.
Kewl kewl!!! :cool: :cool:
Funny how writting an AAR causes you to indentify with your country. What's it called? The "Stockholm syndrome"? :p

Oooooo!!! I'm a 2nd louie now!

Originally posted by RELee
Funny how writting an AAR causes you to indentify with your country. What's it called? The "Stockholm syndrome"? :p

Well, around here we just call it 'Morpheusizing':cool:

-Pat

Originally posted by pjcrowe

-Pat

DOH! :eek:

Originally posted by pjcrowe

-Pat

SIBIR!!!!!!!!

LH: Too bad about your game. At least you got to the East before it spontaneously combusted.

(maybe my computer finds my empire is too big to be managed?),

There, I have to say bah! Unless you conquer the world 16 and a half times over in the same game I don't think that will happen.:cool: :D

Well, you know, my computer is just not used to that big a conquest (but knowing I'm an old Civilization addict, he shouldn't be afraid of planetary empires :D ).

Also the good thing is that I was cautious enough to make a screeny of my empire just before saving, so at least I'll have a proof of my humble achievements. Blessed be the little voice in my head saying "Hey Bob (it always calls me Bob, don't know why exactly), don't you think you should make a screeny now that you have conquered China, just in case?"

Would you be so kind as to perhaps share this screenie with us?:p