• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The new year begins with Federation forces engagining the French. This spectactular campaign is called the New Orleans war, because of its lenght. By the end of the war, it was unknown how many battles were fought here, but French losses were in excess of 300,000 men over the course of four or more battles and the year. Incidentaly, it was durring one in August when President Bebb was notified of a startaling devopment. The USA decided to attack the Confederacy. However, they were still refusing to answer calls to join the Pan-American Alliance, disturbing, they appered to have other motives.

Excerpt from AFIA Intelligence Report C50731-P1:

Our operatives in the USA have found many references to a socity called "The Illuminated" within dispatches from Washington in the months before the USA war declaration. Most of the traffic comes out of Georgia and centers around the US Army. As August 7th drew nearer, more and more were going to the cheif of staff...Another interesting note is that there is also quite a bit about industry, most comparisons of agroculture and manufacturing...We are uncertain what this group is or what its motives are, but we are certain they are behind the USA's war effort...We advide all concerned to increase military preperations, the USA surely knows we still view the Confederacy as our land...

Signed,

J.E.Smith

AF Intelligence Director

A most interesting AAR. Does the USA still have all its normal cores? What cores do you have?

It's a pity you've used black, however; the colour is too closely associated with rebel control (although perhaps that's why you chose it in the first place?).

Great AAR, I will be following this. Its really interesting to se the illuminated in this AAR, I've seen a few docus about this organization and dan browns book, be aware! :D

illuminati.jpg

Deo89 said:
Great AAR, I will be following this. Its really interesting to se the illuminated in this AAR, I've seen a few docus about this organization and dan browns book, be aware! :D

illuminati.jpg

Actualy those are the illuminati, but ya, same thing really.

USA just has its 13 colonies (plus maine and florida), I have all of what USA would be. Yeah, black was bad, cause I've had rebels happen, but too late now.

The CSA accepted the inevitable. Aginst the AF alone it could have atleast had rebel resitance for years to come, especialy with all the European support. However, with another hositle nation on its doorstep, nothing more could be done.

The CSA wasn't the only ones upset, though. The USA held two major Federation cities... that was unacceptable, and their return would have to be negotiated for immediatly.

As the war dragged on, the French needed a new stratagy. After trying to re-establish the CSA twice, a Pacific Stratagy was decided upon. It would be some time before Federation resources could counter this threat.

Excerpt from AFIA Intelligence Report C59000-P1:

All through the breif USA-CSA war we had been getting strange messages from our US contacts. However, that is not as important as or very recent findings. The Illiminiated (see Reports C50731-P1,C57000-8000,F3455-P3) seem very upset that no gains were made. This is surprising, they should know we wouldn't give up our lands...However, in the past three months, we are getting the same pattern comming out of the USA as right before the CSA invasion...It is unknown at this time what it is for...Once again, full millitary alertness...reccomend keeping some troops in the Eastern Republics....Either way, the USA has now been known to be unpredicatable and we reccomend it be given nuetral status internaly and no longer be considered allied.

Signed,

J.E.Smith

AF Intelligence Director

Ahh finally caught up...I seen the Civil War coming, as it happened historically...my hope though was that USA would lose its southern territories to the CSA too....and thus gains could than be made right from under the American noses, as they did to you!

Prussia, France, and Spain...just be thankful the Brits are busy with their tea?(stupid stereotypes ftw! now where's my cheeseburger....)

Lets hope Mexico decides to be good friends and compensate you for your losses with this whole giganto war.

The Illuminated strike... The USA, for unknown reasons, decides it would be a good idea to attack the Federation. This map sent directly to President Bebb indicates how bad the situation is. (no forces in sight of the border!)

President Bebb immediatly orders the diplomats to find some way of releaving preasure. Luckily, Prussia is still very friendly towards the Federation, peace is made.

Still, this will be a long and hard war. The only troops to arrive at the front so far are trying to delay the advance North. Mexico is left to the Europeans.

Adding to the mayhem, minorites are still stirred up from the civil war. While it is mainly controlable, outside powers appear to be funding Native American revolts in the North.

And sum up the early part of the war, the military tactis were horrible. It requires a bit of a more detailed discussion:

For starters, the military was arranged in massive formations, ususaly the entire army minus garrison forces, and at the most decentralized, three groups. This was a good tactic for repeling invaders from Europe, or even bashing Mexico, but that is a different story. However, with massive troops flowing in from right next door, land simply couldn't be held. Some argue that it was still the right tactic, as it was the only way to counter-attack aginst the superior numbers of the USA. While one on one, the Federation divisions slightly, that was never the case. This all came to a head with an atempted seige that could have cost the entire AF Army.

I am far too late to join Volga with a Long Live The Confederacy!, but I will do so anyway, and further wonder how the USA Southern States felt about being at war with their breteren? I am suprised that did not lead to them leaving too.

Oh well! Crush the yankees! (somehow!)

Oh noes....here comes America to ruin your fun.

Slay them for it! :D

I mean...they should join the Federation against the colonial powers....Allied North America for ever! >_>

<_<

Hope you don't lose it.
Just love the concept
Subscribed

OAM said:
I don't think I lost it all, it was pretty far back, 1890 now playing, but the next updates will tell the story.

Yay can't wait.

Well...I can....'Cause I have no other choice...

...But you know what I meant :rolleyes:

Edit: Looking at your signature, I think it appears you like the idea of Federations :p

Last edited: