• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I havent check up on this mod for some time, could someone please tell me if it works with version 1.02?
It looks really good now so i hope it will be updated.:p

Just saw this, looks epic.

And I'm not just talking about Finland taking over half the world :p
That's predicting the future.

It was pretty fun, I forgot how this mod went away for a while. It is pretty amazing to think a modern-ish mod actually made it out there.

Some events are still in other languages, though.

I would not mind a few foreign events ...
Does it run under 1.2? The game loads until the menu, but the scenario seems to be uncompatible with 1.2 ...

Since Gamersgate only has the 1.2 Version of the game for download, where could I possibly get DH 1.0 to play the mod?
The megastates idea does not really appeal to me ... so waiting for the modder to continue does not help to get a 2003 scenario ...

Regards,
mios

Since Gamersgate only has the 1.2 Version of the game for download, where could I possibly get DH 1.0 to play the mod?
The megastates idea does not really appeal to me ... so waiting for the modder to continue does not help to get a 2003 scenario ...

Regards,
mios

I think these other places doesn't patch their games (go to the bottom under "Where to Buy?":
http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/darkest-hour

There's also a physical copy somewhere in German that I guarantee is not 1.2.