• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

iBoootis

Private
May 28, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'd like to know when we'll have an early access road map for future content that would be present in the game throughout early access? I would like a picture of the road map. Thank you very much for your reply.

I think the dev's are probably focusing on getting the game ready for early access launch at this point. They have detailed what they are currently working on during the lead up to early access in a blog post:
  • Bugs! - First and foremost, we want to make your Early Access experience as bug-free as possible. Like Rod mentioned in a recent video, it’s hard to have fun if an issue is affecting your enjoyment of the game. We will be taking time to fix the bugs that will most impact your fun!
  • Performance & Stability - We will continue to work on improving the game’s performance and stability so that the game runs smoothly on our recommended specs.
  • Character Art - While we are happy with many of the improvements we’ve made, we know that the slow and steady progress hasn’t reached the quality bar we’ve set for ourselves quite yet. There are several areas we will continue to work on during this time:
    • Proportions
    • Character Idles and Facial animations
    • Reduce clothing clipping
    • Smoother animation transitions
  • Building Assets - We’re making improvements to Build Mode constantly and, in addition to those improvements and UI changes, we will be adding more assets to improve building options.
  • Gameplay Refinements - Your feedback has been instrumental in knowing what aspects of gameplay need refinement. If you’ve watched Rod’s recent videos, you’ll know that there are several elements that we would like to add to the game during Early Access and we want to get started on those in these months.
  • Mod Tool Usability - After working with a group of modders, we understand that our mod tools could use some usability improvements. We’ll be hard at work to adjust the flow and feeling here during this time.

https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/games/life-by-you/blog/life-update-Early-Access-Date-Change

Reactions:
I think the dev's are probably focusing on getting the game ready for early access launch at this point. They have detailed what they are currently working on during the lead up to early access in a blog post:
  • Bugs! - First and foremost, we want to make your Early Access experience as bug-free as possible. Like Rod mentioned in a recent video, it’s hard to have fun if an issue is affecting your enjoyment of the game. We will be taking time to fix the bugs that will most impact your fun!
  • Performance & Stability - We will continue to work on improving the game’s performance and stability so that the game runs smoothly on our recommended specs.
  • Character Art- While we are happy with many of the improvements we’ve made, we know that the slow and steady progress hasn’t reached the quality bar we’ve set for ourselves quite yet. There are several areas we will continue to work on during this time:
    • Proportions
    • Character Idles and Facial animations
    • Reduce clothing clipping
    • Smoother animation transitions
  • Building Assets - We’re making improvements to Build Mode constantly and, in addition to those improvements and UI changes, we will be adding more assets to improve building options.
  • Gameplay Refinements - Your feedback has been instrumental in knowing what aspects of gameplay need refinement. If you’ve watched Rod’s recent videos, you’ll know that there are several elements that we would like to add to the game during Early Access and we want to get started on those in these months.
  • Mod Tool Usability - After working with a group of modders, we understand that our mod tools could use some usability improvements. We’ll be hard at work to adjust the flow and feeling here during this time.

https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/games/life-by-you/blog/life-update-Early-Access-Date-Change
I'm not talking about this post, I'm talking about the next few months at the launch of Early Access.