• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well no matter how dark the day Italy does not stand alone!

Part 41

Time to rearm. We can't be defenseless.

Part 42

Good thing we did that rearming...we have World War 4 to fight!

Part 43

With glorious victory in WW4 we come to 1936 and the end of our Victorian Era. Italy has done well for herself and with territory like she has will be a power for centuries to come! Thank you to everyone who watched this.

Finale

I didn't expect you to be able to finish World War IV in time for the end of the game. As ludicrous as Italian China is, I think you've earned it.

The only real way I've seen to make the U.K. not such an Industrial powerhouse is to ensure they are on the losing side of a Great War. Once the rebellions in India get going, the AI can't recover.

Fantastic lets play I must say, I'm glad I was able to watch it all. I hope for another lets play soon. Perhaps some one hard like the ottomans :)

I didn't expect you to be able to finish World War IV in time for the end of the game. As ludicrous as Italian China is, I think you've earned it.

The only real way I've seen to make the U.K. not such an Industrial powerhouse is to ensure they are on the losing side of a Great War. Once the rebellions in India get going, the AI can't recover.

Yeah the UK did quite well. Still I think I managed it all decently enough. Certainly things could have gone a lot worse for me at times. Thanks for watching.

Fantastic lets play I must say, I'm glad I was able to watch it all. I hope for another lets play soon. Perhaps some one hard like the ottomans :)

For the moment it is going to be CK2. I have a vague Idea to try Najd and do the Arabian Empire thing though. That could either go awesome or very poorly.