• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ultralisk

Private
57 Badges
Jun 8, 2011
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • King Arthur II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Surviving Mars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
Hi

I was waiting for something like monuments from the very long time (almost the vanilla eu4) so I was very excited about Leviathan.

Unfortunatelly I think that monuments could be done better.

My suggestions:

- I don't get why when I conquer a provice - monuments get 1 lvl down. It should be linked with the devastiaon. For example provice have 50% devastation - monumentrs get 1 lvl down. 100% devastiation - 2 lvl down.

- Hurry up by money or manpower should be max 1 per 0,5 year (or 1 year). It's a bit strange that I can build it from 0 to lvl 3 in 1 day. I suppose no one would like to remember about hurry up every 0,5-1 year so there could be button ,,hurry up by money/manpower when available" which You can turn on or off

- I don't uderstand why Hagia Sophia is only for Coptic / Orto and Muslim group. Because hey! If it's for all Muslim group (so Shia or Ibadi ) why it's not for Protestant or Catholic? It should be only Orto/Coptic/ Sunni or Christian / Muslim

- I don't like the idea that I can not uprage a monument because of wrong faith or culture. Like above -> Hagia Sophia was a Christian church so what Ottomans did? They turned it to mosque. So I think that we should be able to ,,rework" monument (for money or mana) to our country faith or culture.

- Every monument should have 3 bonuses: for provice, area and global. You should always get province and area bonuses and global only if You meet the requirments. This way You could always upragde a monument.

- give us a monument map

- more monuments (for example maybe Wawel for Poland? )

- when You get a province with a monument in a peaca deal it would be nice to pop up event which would say something about the monument we got.

- It would be nice to get Your vassal / colony global monument bonus if vassal / colony meets the requirement.

- new missions for major countries to acquire monuments

• 2Like
Reactions:
Hello! I'm one of the new content designers of the team, and I'm in charge of monuments fixing and balancing. Hagia Sophia will be usable for catholics from a further patch.

About the requirements, upgrade, and other issues, we'll take your comments into account. Actually, I'm pumping the Monument Megathread, so Monuments balance feedback can be better discussed and gathered there: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/megathread-monumental-thread.1470198/page-5

• 2Like
Reactions:
Hello! I'm one of the new content designers of the team, and I'm in charge of monuments fixing and balancing. Hagia Sophia will be usable for catholics from a further patch.

About the requirements, upgrade, and other issues, we'll take your comments into account. Actually, I'm pumping the Monument Megathread, so Monuments balance feedback can be better discussed and gathered there: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/megathread-monumental-thread.1470198/page-5
Hi there, this makes it sound that it won't be available for other groups of Christians apart from Orthodox or Catholic. Any plans to just allow it for all christians?

Hi there, this makes it sound that it won't be available for other groups of Christians apart from Orthodox or Catholic. Any plans to just allow it for all christians?
Hum, for the moment it was proposed for Catholics. Will think about that.

• 1Like
Reactions: