• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jan 9, 2023
a few days ago i played soviet union.afer sometime i was bored so left a province unguarded.as predicted,german troops(mostly spearhead units like tanks)fell in the trap.no time wasted and i closed the gate with tanks.result:i had 15 german divisions and a HQ in starvation.it all ended quickly and i made the same like...10 times.nothing was left from german spearhead army.the rest was a race to capture more land than allies.i took germany in8 months.

a few days ago i played soviet union.afer sometime i was bored so left a province unguarded.as predicted,german troops(mostly spearhead units like tanks)fell in the trap.no time wasted and i closed the gate with tanks.result:i had 15 german divisions and a HQ in starvation.it all ended quickly and i made the same like...10 times.nothing was left from german spearhead army.the rest was a race to capture more land than allies.i took germany in8 months.
This is why you should "Upgrade" to Arsenal Of Democracy. It costs next to nothing, and a new group is working on a major update to it. Unlike Darkest Hour, which is just HOI II with more bells & whistles, AOD actually reworks the game to be closer to realism -- even if it suffers from the same map with provinces that are too large.

Reactions: