• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here's the latest poll:

Tuscany 9
Naples 3

You have 24 hours left to vote -- will Naples overtake Tuscany? I'll have at least introductory posts for the new AAR tomorrow or possibly Saturday -- I have a Vicky 2 AAR to work on too :)

Here's the latest poll:

Tuscany 9
Naples 3

You have 24 hours left to vote -- will Naples overtake Tuscany? I'll have at least introductory posts for the new AAR tomorrow or possibly Saturday -- I have a Vicky 2 AAR to work on too :)

Its very good, btw.

naples. please!

Looks like you're out of luck :( It'll be Tuscany.

Polls are officially closed -- Tuscany is the winner, with 9 votes to 3. I'll start at least some preliminary updates this weekend -- might not have the time to get any gameplay in. I'll post a link here once I've started. As a reminder, everybody needs to vote in the AARland Choice Awards! You aren't obligated to vote for this one (if you do, EU 3 Gameplay, please! :D), but it does help encourage terrific AARs and posters, and I think we'd all be the poorer if people like Svip didn't post.

Here's the link --> Novum Imperium Romanum. Hope to most, if not all of you, there!

Last edited:
Hey, if any of you are still reading this thread, I wanted to point out that the contest I'm registered in is now accepting votes! Even if you don't vote for me, I've found a lot of terrific AARs through this contest, and I encourage you to take a look at them.