• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

killerdude11

Colonel
75 Badges
Oct 24, 2002
Visit site
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Majesty 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Cities in Motion
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
I red the FAQ and itsaid that the mod will be releases in 3 or 4 month, but that post was made last year so i was wondering wether a version has been released, and if not when shall we expect it

killerdude11 said:
I red the FAQ and itsaid that the mod will be releases in 3 or 4 month, but that post was made last year so i was wondering wether a version has been released, and if not when shall we expect it

no version has been released yet and we dont know when we will have one released

killerdude11 said:

In all fairness, that statement was made before things went off the rails with people's computers falling apart.... ;)

Allenby said:
In all fairness, that statement was made before things went off the rails with people's computers falling apart.... ;)
Ah, say no more

lol sorry, but what are you doing all the time??? You can make a map in one day, the tech in a week and the leaders ... We dont need ALL Leaders and so I think its not too hard for you!

For every country in the world.... you need leaders tech names, etc.

Fidel Castro said:
lol sorry, but what are you doing all the time??? You can make a map in one day, the tech in a week and the leaders ... We dont need ALL Leaders and so I think its not too hard for you!

There is actually far more involved than maps, techs and leaders. Anyway:

A map complete with accurate resources, population, and ICs for every province? A day? Surely it's more difficult than that to find out what percentage of China's coal is distributed among each province or to find out how many people live in each region in Vietnam.

Leaders and ministers are effectively done for the alpha after a lot of work, as are OOBs with similar amounts of effort.

If you want to spend a week and code all of our techs, we'd be very greatful. But as the moment they're still a distance off. It's great that you managed to find our forum to tell us how easy all the stuff that we've spent hundreds of hours on is, but perhaps you could be more constructive?

MIght wanna make haste with the mod , its no shame when maps arren;t completely accurate , I mean if u know how much china in total is producing coal use the 1936 map of HOI to balance it out among provences. Getting leaders is tiresome part i can imagine esp. for some countries, maybe some random leader names would help out for smaller unlikely playable nations.

I've been following this mod since it started and i've seen 2 paradox games being released since, imho paradox might beat u to it even though they don't have any plans yet (that i know off:)

That would not work because resources can be depleted or found. There used to be a lot of oil in Texas now there is not, it is gone, all pumped out and used. There used to be very little known about saudi oil reserves, especially during WWII. Same for coal where it is now primarily mined out west because its easier to get by strip mining than my tunneling underground in the appalacians.

pyrobzkt said:
That would not work because resources can be depleted or found. There used to be a lot of oil in Texas now there is not, it is gone, all pumped out and used. There used to be very little known about saudi oil reserves, especially during WWII. Same for coal where it is now primarily mined out west because its easier to get by strip mining than my tunneling underground in the appalacians.

There is still oil in Texas, it just isn't worth pumping it out of the ground until the price of oil hits about $60 a barrel. It's the same with most resources in America. We still have a lot of oil, steel, coal, etc. But why use the resources in country when we can import them from the middle east, china, etc. for less than what it would cost to get it here. Our labor costs are huge. In a war situation, we would then push to use our own resources.

Sure my mod is ready. But i don't think, that u americans wanna see a communist austria mod :rofl:

It's not perfect, but I don't need a perfect game in 1.00 ....

aryaba said:
There is still oil in Texas, it just isn't worth pumping it out of the ground until the price of oil hits about $60 a barrel. It's the same with most resources in America. We still have a lot of oil, steel, coal, etc. But why use the resources in country when we can import them from the middle east, china, etc. for less than what it would cost to get it here. Our labor costs are huge. In a war situation, we would then push to use our own resources.

We have 5,000 years worth of coal dont we? Its just that its tough to reach in the east, and much easier in the west.

Fidel Castro said:
Sure my mod is ready. But i don't think, that u americans wanna see a communist austria mod :rofl:

It's not perfect, but I don't need a perfect game in 1.00 ....

Your playing in 1.00 and have a communist austria mod :rolleyes:
Why???