• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope its released in the next week, but give the guy some slack, its not obvious. If I had a ducat for every time there was a "dev diary update", and a "promise from the team of a release just around the corner" in the last year and 5 months....

No one should be surprised by posts honoring a dead mod. They should be surprised this mod is still a forum featured mod, stickied for maximum traffic, resulting in countless, 'I installed it, but it doesn't work' threads.

It won't be released until the beta is out at the earliest would be my guess.

Also, have you actually looked at the forum? There is an SVN out right now and the modders are active. Why would anyone be surprised that this mod has a subforum and why would anyone be calling it dead right now?

Reactions:
Also, have you actually looked at the forum? There is an SVN out right now and the modders are active.
About the SVN, after the download post repeatedly stated that it was unstable/buggy, and that they are not responsible for any machine damages, and that we should download it at our own risk... Well, needless to say, I'm avoiding it like a plague.

About the SVN, after the download post repeatedly stated that it was unstable/buggy, and that they are not responsible for any machine damages, and that we should download it at our own risk... Well, needless to say, I'm avoiding it like a plague.

Fair enough, but that doesn't mean the mod is dead. I would say it means the opposite, honestly.

Reactions:

It works fine for me, Hasn't crashed once

Psst, don't tell anyone, but that's just Korba being a big meanie head cause he secretly doesn't want you to play the mod. But that's a secret!

Reactions:
With the newest beta patch most of the serious bugs that made them give access to the SVN rather than release a new version are fixed. As for machine damages that’s really just standard over the top warnings to warn people off so they won’t complain about bugs, if someone is able to damage their machine using the SVN then frankly I’m not sure how their computer isn’t already broken.

Reactions:
I think someone reported a Daedric infestation from using the SVN once, but I maintain that that was purely accidental and not proof of my dabbling in the conjurer's arts.

Reactions:
I think someone reported a Daedric infestation from using the SVN once, but I maintain that that was purely accidental and not proof of my dabbling in the conjurer's arts.

My computer in now the realm of an Ice Atronach, forever a frozen realm, where no processes may start and the screen is a jail cell of blue. RIP.

Reactions:
That's just means that you can't consider korbah or the dev team liable if anything bad happens.