• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reggarding the previous post, is there a way to do a clean unninstal of previous versions?
I deleted the folders inside the documents/paradox/ck2 both there and the one inside the mod and it didn't help
Now I'm trying to unninstal it as if it were a regular program

Reggarding the previous post, is there a way to do a clean unninstal of previous versions?
You appear to be doing something very wrong, although I'm not sure what. I would suggest that you get tech support on the AGOT discord.

How did you actually install the mod in the first place? Did you use the installer, did you install it manually via the zip file download, or did you subscribe to the mod on the Steam Workshop?
I deleted the folders inside the documents/paradox/ck2 both there and the one inside the mod and it didn't help
What do you mean by "the one inside the mod"? That doesn't make any sense.

Assuming you used either of the non-Steam Workshop download options, to completely remove the previous version of the mod, you need to delete the "A Game of Thrones" folder and .mod file in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2/mods. Additionally, it may also be necessary to delete the gfx folder in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2.

If you downloaded it through Steam then you need to follow the same steps, but also unsubscibe from it on Steam, and then resubscribe after restarting your computer.

If all else fails, make a backup of the savegames and mods you want to keep (their mod folders and .mod files in in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2/mods), and then completely delete your in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2 folder and its contents. Make sure that you've unsubscribed from everything on the Steam Workshop, restart your computer, and then start up CK2, and the in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2 folder will regenerate automatically. Quit the game, and place your copied savegames and mods back in their locations.
Now I'm trying to unninstal it as if it were a regular program
What? The AGOT mod is not a program, although it can be installed using an installer. If you try to "uninstall it as if it were a regular program", then all you'll do is delete the launcher.

Additionally, it may also be necessary to delete the gfx folder in Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2.

Err..AGOT creates its own subfolder in Documents for cache files, as a gfx folder for example and save games.
That's what needs to be deleted/renamed, besides the mod zip or folder itself and the mod file.

Huh...
I'm getting the FYIO checksum and it says it's in the 2.1 version
As far as know the numbering is wrong displayed and not updated, that's all.
Happened before several times.

Bug: The dragonpits description is inaccurate. It says it slows down dragon growth by 0.85x, but in the code, it slows it down by 0.75x. Event: dragon.8 near the end.

Also, would love some clarification on what counts as being locked in a dragonpit. Are all dragons at at a province with a dragonpit locked inside?

Bug: Visenya is friends with Vhagar in 7962 but she's not born yet.

So Robb will eventually lose his canonical nickname? If so, can I turn this feature off?
I assume that's only if they age out of the nickname? If Robb lives to 57, the days of the young wolf would be well and truly passed - but if the band plays the rains of Castamere to him, he'll be known as the young wolf forever.

Got CTD in first Andal bookmark. Running only AGoT 2.2 + Andal bookmarks + No trait limits for 2.2 + Trade Routes submod (for 2.0., but supposed to work with 2.2, since there was no map changes between 2.0 and 2.2).

Hi everyone,

Does anyone has the solution for the monthly lag after 100-200 years of playing?

I have the highest of the highest specs for any game but still this game lags every 1st of the month.

Any help is appreciated

Reactions:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone has the solution for the monthly lag after 100-200 years of playing?

I have the highest of the highest specs for any game but still this game lags every 1st of the month.

Any help is appreciated
The Geheimnisnacht Discord hosts a save pruner tool you can use to push saves indefinitely.

What version of CK2 do I need to run for this? 3.3.3? 3.3.3.1?

Current and last one.
There had been no relevant content updates or changes since 3.3.

What DLC needs to be on/off?
As you please.
See