• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Btw, Kallocain has the icon, then it wouldn't be so hard to give us it too?

Indeed! It can't be THAT hard... please, p'dox... help us! :eek:o

Typical bureaucratic behaviour Morboth. They tell you to go complain to someone else, while that someone else tells you to go complain to the one you first spoke with.

However, i still havent understood what the problem truly is. Who is to blame, Paradox, Fatshark or Steam? And why dont they get the problem solved? What is so hard?

I bought a game that suposedly comes with a CD-key, so i think i deserve that same said CD-key and at least a reason to understand why it was not included when i bought the game. So far no one was able to explain that.

Fatshark wouldn't even respond. If they hadn't pulled out of here and started their own forum I think I would have a red icon by now. Paradox is the only one out of the 3 companies that cares that we are upset. That sends a message to me. Bye Bye Fatshark no more business from Lor.

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

w00t! Hooray! :D

For me neither. Is there any special requirement for the code to show?

Go to the game page in the Steam library and you will see a link to "view cd-key". They code will work to register here on the forums. It was a bit late, but finally all pieces have come together !

Here is as Kallocain, said to find your key, and your doing it right, so I think you should contact Steam, and tell them about the problem.

To my understanding Steam removed all CD keys after the "Free Lead and Gold Weekend". Or failed to restore them to legit owners. I don't know the details, just that I used to have a CD key there, and now have not. And that Kallocain is working with (against?) Steam to resolve the issue.