• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I see we can now register Lead and Gold, but Steam doesn't give me a key....

I can't find a key yet either. :(

Though normally the key's only come available when the games are officially released. The only person I saw with a Lead and Gold Icon was a Paradox employee, so that might explain it.

Same here :(

Bah! xD

Just got it from steam and I didn't get one either. Guess I'll add it to the list with Warband. I just wish it was available from GamersGate.

Another proof that Steam sucks

I noticed that I have the same problem with lots of other games on Steam, not key... Will we ever have one ? :confused:

Maybe Paradox could have a solution ?

I PM'ed Fatshark Martin to see if they could give us an update.

Alright, Steam still hasn't replied.
Have you posted on their forums?

When I had problems with Tropico 3, I sent a message through customer support on Friday and they answered directly to my email address on Monday (they actually told me to visit the developers forum, so it wasn't of much help anyway :eek:o :D ).

Fatshark hasn't replied yet either -10
What a way to do business.:mad:

I'll raise the matter and see if there is anything Paradox can do, then.

On an unrelated note, yesterday I was told that there are some people too busy to answer or even read mails. I guess PM:s apply there too.

Ok, perhaps that was slightly related. Hopefully the lack of reply is not to be mean, but because of other distractions. ;)