Register your CD key on the forums to gain access to tech support and custom maps!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now the CD keys are up. Just register it for Cities in Motion 2 under My Games at the top and viola, you got a fancy icon! :)

As I say, I've got the CD key, the game was bought via Gamers Gate so should be registered anyway. I'm not seeing the Tech Support forums et al here any more. What have I done wrong?

You need to use your CD key under "My Games" at the top of the forums. When you do, you will get that nifty CiM2 icon you can see on many users (including me atm). You only got CiM registered so far.

I tried that several times now and it keeps telling me, "Invalid key for Cities in Motion 2". I bought this game on gamersgate and activated it on Steam, but no good here on forums. Why do we even have to register our games here anyway, just be able to read these forums?

I tried that several times now and it keeps telling me, "Invalid key for Cities in Motion 2". I bought this game on gamersgate and activated it on Steam, but no good here on forums. Why do we even have to register our games here anyway, just be able to read these forums?

You register to gain access to our technical support and user mods forums.
In Steam you should have the option to "Show CD Key" when you right click CiM2, that is the code you should use on here.

It is of course entirely up to you if you wish to register or not however.

Thank you for your help it worked. Only if I had known that the code from gamersgate changes to an entirely different one once activated in Steam, would not have had so much trouble. Then again if i'd known that CIM2 didn't have mouse scrolling, i would not have bout it. I suppose that's what I get for not listening to my better judgement, "Let every game "prove itself before buying!"

Thank you for your help it worked. Only if I had known that the code from gamersgate changes to an entirely different one once activated in Steam, would not have had so much trouble. Then again if i'd known that CIM2 didn't have mouse scrolling, i would not have bout it. I suppose that's what I get for not listening to my better judgement, "Let every game "prove itself before buying!"

Hold left ctrl to mouse scroll. Colossal Order also acknowledged the wish for better mouse scrolling and said there will be imorovements in an upcoming patch.

@up... What? Why are you posting 1.on this forum, 2.in this topic? I'd suggest to watch carefully, what you're clicking, because once you might go to a fake bank's website without even getting a clue about it... CiM Exchange =/= Paradox Interactive.

Hi,

I am absolutely newbie to steam (so far, I don't like it).

Would like to Register: I found the CD-key, but I can't find "My Games". What's the Expression in german?

It is like learning to ride a bike...

Greetings bbm54