• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Wondersan

Recruit
24 Badges
Jun 9, 2011
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Cities in Motion
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
Hello guys, i edited the file province, and now with the new version that did, not exist natives, it is easier to colonize, all provinces are catholic religion, and all countries are of Iberian culture, which means less Revolts in your country this is my first version of the file, then I'll put more updates, say what you think about the version

here the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xncq014ls8cloyl

put the file here:
C:\Program Files\Strategy First\Europa Universalis 2\Db

Have a nice day and a nice game :)

Hello guys, i edited the file province, and now with the new version that did, not exist natives, it is easier to colonize, all provinces are catholic religion, and all countries are of Iberian culture, which means less Revolts in your country this is my first version of the file, then I'll put more updates, say what you think about the version

here the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xncq014ls8cloyl

put the file here:
C:\Program Files\Strategy First\Europa Universalis 2\Db

Have a nice day and a nice game :)

If you want to have less problems with colonizing so desperately that you do those changes to culture and religion you should try EU1. Or better Crown of the North. ^^

If you want to have less problems with colonizing so desperately that you do those changes to culture and religion you should try EU1. Or better Crown of the North. ^^

you like it?

you need change the files every country for: culture: iberian, religion: catholic, and there does not exist revolts when you take a new province from enemy

you like it?

you need change the files every country for: culture: iberian, religion: catholic, and there does not exist revolts when you take a new province from enemy

No - I tried to say that you make the game like EU1 - more simple and less to my liking.