• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you very much for the link, though I think I have a different opinion than you on the subject.;)

We are the people. We must have a different opinion :)
Hey, have you ever been to Russia, you were taught to swear? I mean, you know the phrase translation: Yobanie pidorasy? I'm just wondering :D
PS i sent to you another links yesterday
lun_02.jpg

And we need it? :)

Do we really need electricity?

This "collapse", trying to arrange a gay parade in our country every year. True, the "collapse" goes bad.

So because people are starting to accept how others are born, this is somehow a collapse? I assume gay men and women do not come round to your house and make you join them.

Вот жеж хуйло доебалось.
Do we really need electricity?
What?
So because people are starting to accept how others are born, this is somehow a collapse? I assume gay men and women do not come round to your house and make you join them.
We have another religion, another mentality. What do you want me to prove? Russian you do not have democracy. Russian you have 3 times the president Putin. Russian is ,Russian it. We have a good expression: Teach your wife to cook soup, and not mine.

I was saying you may not "need" democracy but it's a great thing for many reasons.

We have another religion, another mentality. What do you want me to prove?

I just find it very questionable that you consider the way people are born to indicate a "collapse" and a threat to Russia.

I have a headache. Democracy can be a good thing. I do not deny. But our people have their views on power. And we do not need to specify how to live. We do not like it.
As for the collapse. Well, not my personal opinion. I think a little differently. About feminism is little joke (we hate it)

Little bit of news from 2006!

------------------------------

Royal Navy engages Russian Navy on exercise

HMS Nottingham was specially selected as the first Royal Navy ship to provide training to the Russian Federation Navy.

While on Operations near Sicily in early February, Nottingham met with her former adversary, the missile cruiser Moskva, in the shadow of Mount Etna. Both ships are veterans of the Cold War but in an historic alliance, the Russian Federation Navy is now to work with NATO against the modern threat of terrorism.

GenerateThumbnail.aspx

HMS Nottingham sails past the Russian cruiser Moskva on completion of joint exercises in the Ionian Sea.
[Picture: POA Phot Gary Davies]

HMS Nottingham is currently attached to NATO's Mediterranean Task Group conducting Operation Active Endeavour - initiated in response to, and the day after, September 11th 2001. NATO ships, aircraft, and shore units keep a vigil over traffic operating in or passing through the Mediterranean in order to prevent and counter terrorism and also other illegal activity such as human trafficking, smuggling of arms and radioactive substances. 98% of UK imports and exports travel by sea, and 30% of world maritime trade passes through the Mediterranean Sea. Operation Active Endeavour has monitored over 75,000 ships and in accordance with maritime law, boarded over 100 since 12th September 2001.

GenerateThumbnail.aspx

A Spanish Seahawk helicopter from the frigate Navarra hovers over the flight deck of the Russian cruiser Moskva as her Helix helicopter flies past.

At the invitation of NATO, the Russian Federation has agreed to join the Operation. Russian sailors and marines were trained onboard HMS Nottingham whilst key individuals from the Nottingham were assigned to the NATO training team who, in the spirit of 'Glasnost', were embarked with the Moskva.

The Royal Navy demonstrated the techniques necessary to professionally undertake the highly skilled task of boarding merchant ships at sea. Thereafter the Russians put their training into practise by boarding and searching the Spanish frigate Navarra under Nottingham's watchful eye.

Lieutenant Peter Barfoot, the Senior Boarding Officer on Nottingham commented:

"HMS Nottingham is the only ship in the current NATO Mediterranean Task Group with operational experience of this kind. I was very impressed with the Russian response to our training; they were keen and put into action all that we recommended. They have all the basics now to do the job and will develop this important capability with more experience."

GenerateThumbnail.aspx

The Russians are coming! A boarding team from the cruiser 'Moskva' approach the Spanish frigate Navarra to conduct a boarding exercise.

When interviewed, Captain Both, who is responsible for integrating the Russian Navy into Active Endeavour said:

"This is the meeting of two Navy cultures which itself presents us with interesting challenges, in particular the compatibility of our operating systems and procedures. We are training together to ensure maximum co-operation and effectiveness in the delivery of Operation Active Endeavour."

At the end of a busy and productive week of training, the Russian sailors lined Moskva’s decks, waving their caps and cheering in salute as HMS Nottingham steamed past at full speed. It was a fitting end that marked a new era in East West relations.

I have a headache. Democracy can be a good thing. I do not deny. But our people have their views on power. And we do not need to specify how to live. We do not like it.

You have a Russian style democracy that is giving an illusion of freedom while oligarchs rule, and you have a Western style democracy that gives an illusion of freedom while ruled by corrupt international banks. I don't see a difference. The only difference is that Russia is sovereign, while most European countries traded away their sovereignty and pride for a miserable failure called EU. As long as Russia is sovereign and has nukes and armed forces they have the luxury and freedom to live and have the style of a democracy that fits them, something that most European states are not allowed to do.

Russians are lazy people, if there isn't a strong dictatorial leader to kick Russian asses, the country will fall apart. The greatest Russian leaders that advanced the country were all tyrants... even Peter the Great can be classified as a tyrant.

Last edited:
The only difference is that Russia is sovereign, while most European countries traded away their sovereignty and pride for a miserable failure called EU.
Indeed EU is a failure. I would like an union only for the nordic/Scandinavian countrys(i'm from Denmark)

*And it's all because of one picture of Putin*

Lol, I love how we always get into politics... :p
Random NWAC thread lives up to its name.

Conspiracy theories imply that there is a secret somewhere. As far as I am aware the EU elite is in the Brussels openly discussing how to screw over the citizens of Greece and the rest of Europe just so that the banks that keep a stranglehold over Europe can get their cut.

Last time i checked the topic of the agenda was actually whether or not to force private banks to reduce the debts of Greece. The problems of Greece have their roots in years of economic abuse, the one to blame would be the incompetent governments who have run the state into the ground. You can ask yourself the question as to why states want to enter EU, if it is a matter of trading away their sovereignity, one of the most important things to a state.

As to the EU being a failure, the growing central body may be, but the eurozone is not.

Nigel Farage said it best: "EU parliament is like a retirement for all ex-prime ministers". It also explains why the majority of political parties in Norway try to get us in EU while the people (you know, the trademark of a democracy) said "no" twice. Oh well, at least we had a referendum (another important part of a democracy), something most current member states didn't. :p

It was the picture of Putin that started it, so it will be a picture of Putin to end it.
insovietrussia128624079012570814.jpg

How about I send the Royal Navy to take on the Scandinavian navies! :p :ninja:

Last edited:
To take Norways oil money and put in the EFSF or what? :p

Anyway.... En garde! Our mighty Viking fleet will crush you.:blush: