• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1EAxW.png

Came here to post this

In a Japan game I played, Britain took a random Chinese province bordering Korea (which I had annexed), so they kept attacking me with their ally Russia (when I of course had no allies of value, as other GPs never want to ally me), getting 20 warscore for each battle they won.

So true. I have to tell my wife "you wouldn't understand." She's grown to accept that.

e5ea0816-4b8a-48d9-9520-9444f60fa9f8.jpg

I stopped doing those games where I need to create a rebellion at the start, it really is too annoying hoping you get the right rebels and waiting random length of time before they do anything and then they probably just disappear anyway.

Funnily enough, I had no problem in my last game getting the factory inventions to fire. I didn't get armor for years though, by which time I had at least four fully staffed tank factories. As a consolation, there is something satisfying about being able to order 50 tank brigades and see them all start building almost straight away.

Still haven't got dreadnoughts though, and that's been waiting even longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.