• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Solution
If I've understood your question correctly, you want to force all titles everywhere in the world to be named after families.

Unfortunately, the game rule "titles named after dynasties" only has two states: off and on. And, if you read the documentation on the wiki, neither of those are what you're looking for.

So, while you can easily change game rule settings (and edit them in existing save files), it's not going to help you in this case, because the game doesn't support the feature you want.

What you'll need to do instead is create a mod where you manually add dynasty_title_names = yes to every culture.

Alternatively, it's possible that someone already made the necessary mod, in which case you could simply...
If I've understood your question correctly, you want to force all titles everywhere in the world to be named after families.

Unfortunately, the game rule "titles named after dynasties" only has two states: off and on. And, if you read the documentation on the wiki, neither of those are what you're looking for.

So, while you can easily change game rule settings (and edit them in existing save files), it's not going to help you in this case, because the game doesn't support the feature you want.

What you'll need to do instead is create a mod where you manually add dynasty_title_names = yes to every culture.

Alternatively, it's possible that someone already made the necessary mod, in which case you could simply download and install it. However, I did a quick search on the workshop but couldn't see anything.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Solution

Alternatively, it's possible that someone already made the necessary mod, in which case you could simply download and install it. However, I did a quick search on the workshop but couldn't see anything.
I see. Thank you for telling me