• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jun 20, 2023
Since the update on the 5th, the game has still been crashing regularly, and now to make matters worse, the game now crashes every time I try to load in my save game (autosave 1353). The game will get to the 3rd of January and immediately stop working. I have tried reinstalling the game, restarting the console etc, and nothing has worked, this is completely gamebreaking and needs fixing.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Same problem but not a the same date, as soon as i join my save and start the timer the game crashes, deleted the game, the data etc….
It works when i start another game but can’t play on that save anymore…
I’m on ps5, i’ve had random crashes from time to time but now i’m just unaible to play on that particular save in ironman so i don’t have previous saves from that game.

Reactions:
Same problem but not a the same date, as soon as i join my save and start the timer the game crashes, deleted the game, the data etc….
It works when i start another game but can’t play on that save anymore…
I’m on ps5, i’ve had random crashes from time to time but now i’m just unaible to play on that particular save in ironman so i don’t have previous saves from that game.
Does this mean you can play new games, but none from before the update? Or do new games crash as well? I have the same issue, being able to start a new game will comfort me a bit