Prowess education and stewardship/learning education

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Łabądź

Captain
3 Badges
Mar 8, 2022
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings III
Got a feeling that those line of traits has been forgotten about and are not incorporated in the grand game, couple of observations below:

+
Prowess education gives additional bonuses with martial admiration culture tradition and it's variance, that's good

_
During the duel there are no additional option to chose if you have any of the prowess education, there are for blademaster, hunter, varangian, raider.
Having prowess education does not increase character aptitude to serve as personal champion, think it should
There is no connection between prowess education and blade master trait/xp
There are no travel event, royal court event or any other event where prowess education or S/L education gives you another option
There is no culture tradition that gives additional bonuses to S/L education, republican heritage Italia sounds like it should
There are no ways of getting those traits other than Knighthood innovations and one of the dynasties legacy in Iberia, making those traits very rarely obtainable
There is no way of leveling those traits, and there is no 5 tier level trait oppose to normal education traits

Any thoughts?

1714641658844.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah I agree, the worst thing for me is the prowess trait locked by knighthood, that means that you're almost never gonna see them, and even in that case it's not for long.
Also I didn't know that there wasn't a tier 5 level for those.
About the S/L education I think it was bad design to create a line of trait locked behind a dynasty legacy that's basically available only to the Spaniards. In a game that goes from Burma to Morocco and from Benin to Iceland.

Reactions:
There is no culture tradition that gives additional bonuses to S/L education, republican heritage Italia sounds like it should
There are no ways of getting those traits other than Knighthood innovations and one of the dynasties legacy in Iberia, making those traits very rarely obtainable
I think making the metropolitan legacies available to cultures outside of Iberia was suggested here more than once.

For example, if you own Fates of Iberia, it could become available for Latin cultures, Persian cultures, and maybe also Greeks. You know, people who were building cities millennia ago. Would make sense.

I certainly support the idea. It would also offer something for owner of FoI, even when they choose to play outside of Iberia.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I think making the metropolitan legacies available to cultures outside of Iberia was suggested here more than once.

For example, if you own Fates of Iberia, it could become available for Latin cultures, Persian cultures, and maybe also Greeks. You know, people who were building cities millennia ago. Would make sense.

I certainly support the idea. It would also offer something for owner of FoI, even when they choose to play outside of Iberia.
If youre going to open it up why not to everyone with high dev holdings? Otherwise there'll be a thread for each and every culture getting it

• 1Like
Reactions:
If youre going to open it up why not to everyone with high dev holdings? Otherwise there'll be a thread for each and every culture getting it
It's probably a matter of taste. Some exclusivity isn't necessarily wrong, and making everything available to everyone would be a bit too much for my liking.

But I think we can both agree that right now it's way too exclusive.