• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2. I completed the implementation of new brigades. Now it is possible to add brigades of some types of infantry (standard, mountain, reserve). Furthermore I splitted the police brigade from amoured train. The cavalry brigade has a correct icon now. Next step is to to rework the OOBs. Is there a need for any other brigades?

Old (version 0.51)
brig_old.jpg

New
brig_new.jpg

It outruns the window :(

Luckily you can change and enlarge the background box. Look in in the gfx/interface directory and search for BG_unitproduction.bmp. You can open and change the file even with paint. Then simply enlarge the box a little bit to the right, but not too much because in the upper right of the bmp a picture of the selected division will be placed. If you like your modification add it to your mod so that any player can benefit. ;)

Hi.
I could need some Help for Russia and France if you have any informations or know sources plz let me know. I am searching for any information about theire army (number of divisions - comanders - and dates)

would be great
thy mike

#2: Naval Tech-tree

Now I present you the new tech tree for naval. I tried to be more accurate historically. Still you are able to build (real) aircraft carriers in late game, but before you have the possibility to research the tech to modificate your battlecruisers to aircraft or seaplane carrier.

I integrated naval brigades. Some you have to research, some you can build from the beginning (ASW, extra hull, extra torpedos). Overall I extended the naval tech tree about twenty techs.

Also you can decide if you want to build defensive or offensive submarines (short vs. long range submarines). Also I implemented submarine monitor which can attack the shore with its artillery. Also you can use it as a carrier :cool: (it's no science fiction, look at wikipedia).

If you miss something or if something is wrong, so let me know. I will rework my presentation later. The sun is rising and I'm tired :D.

New

e3_2.jpg

Old

naval.jpg

Last edited:
Dear SirMatthew. I cannot give an answer to your question. It tells me that your store limit for private messages is exceeded. So I will answering here:

Hi SirMatthew. Excuse me, but I don't know what you mean with your question. I hope it is an offer to help :)

With regards
A.

HoI2

Mod33's Colourscales in the Middle East just don't mix well, in my opinion, with 1914.

Last edited:
HoI2

Mod33's Middle-East just doesn't look right for 1914.

It is only the colourscale about we discuss, not the map-setup. What do you think is wrong with it?

For me Mod33's colours are more seriously athmospheric. I don't like comic-style in a war-game, so I vote for

Mod33

I like the E3 colors.

A little Brainstorming:

The national ideas of Spain should be:

- National World View: Imperial World View.
- Social Policy: Religious Focus.
- National Culture: Conformist Work Ethic.

Intermediate result of colourscale vote:

HoI2: 2
E3: 2
Mod33: 2

:p

Why not add the three types and let the player choose between them?