• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ed Mike

Captain
8 Badges
Dec 23, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
Hello! 1.5 sounds great!
But I'm having trouble installing it. Downloaded the .exe but once I click on it, it's giving me a notice that the instalation is "failing to rename a file" for both male and female kids of... well, mostly everything ut to now: ibiden, giant, islander, valyrian, winter...
Hm...
Does anyone know what can be causing it, what's problem can it lead to and what can I do to solve it?

Thanks, folks.

Attachments

• GFX problem with AGoT.jpg
    GFX problem with AGoT.jpg
    56,9 KB · Views: 5
I uninstalled the previous version beforehand. I wasn't playint it since it was crashing every playthough after some four years (for some reason, after that time, any pregnant courtier would have a miscarriage, the child would show no parents and the game would crash a few days after), so I guessed it was something wrong with deep into my files and deleted it all. That was when I discovered there was a new version (which looks amazing by the changelog, congratulations!).

So, yes, sorry for the tangent but I did remove the previous version before downloading 1.5.