• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((GG all, and thanks for putting up with all our nonsense, TH. My only regret is making my first character so lame as to forever ruin my chances of ever becoming PM. Well, and getting onvolved with the Party of Unity -- that was pretty embarassing. Avanti Savoia!))

((I think '84 probably ruined it more :p))

((I think '84 probably ruined it more :p))

((I was somewhat influential in Alliata's regime, but then Noco went and did what he does best. :p

Not to mention the fact that I set up the OG Government-in-Exile with oxford and Mars.))

((Honestly, I would have been content staying as an industrialist if my stuff didn't keep getting nationalized. Hate when that happens.
Otherwise, great IAAR. Thanks to everyone who helped make it what it is. ))

((It was all fun and games until the capitalists locked everyone out and refused to pay taxes.

But in all seriousness, this was the most fun I've ever had as defined by the limits of the structure of this game-type. Thank you all for providing the backdrop for my various children stories.))

Reactions:
hjRg6yj.png

Reactions:
((Well, that was a wild ride, especially towards the middle back when we had the revolving door of dictatorships. Thanks for running this TH3, it was A Ride.

Man all that anarchy and jostling in the 1890s really held us back, huh. Oh Alliata, you were our finest hour.))

((KingHigh, I choose to believe that in his guise as Mario the Ripper, the Ostrogoth scrawled "IT'S-A ME" in blood on the walls of the victims' houses))
((With many shrooms.))

Reactions: