• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In their rhetoric? Sure. In reality? Not really.

Considering the Cold War was a world-wide war of influence between the USSR and the USA, and just about every war that happened during that time was between two (or more) client states, I'd describe the USSR as heavily imperialist.

(( Probably a little late to reply, and not my place but what the hell ))

Communists, if they follow their ideology, do not support war between 2 nations. Though Communism does involve revolution, which isn't pacifist last I checked. Also, the soviet union is like modern china, they say they're one ideology and abide by another.

On another note, I am taking over South America with Dai Nam! :)

Second game as Italy!

Ton of screenshots down here!

I present to you my second game, as Two Sicilies!

Well, the game started rough. Until Tuscany had a rebellion(Garibaldi) and all of the sudden i became Italy at that point i had Tunis and East Switzerland as extra provinces. When i got machine guns i made a mistake and colonised West Africa(region). So i was behind in the race for Africa but i managed to get some of East Africa.

In 70's i declared on Austria we both mobilised, i was going well but i made some mistakes and the war ended with white peace. I took Dumyat from Egypt and built Suez canal then i took Palestine region and relased Israel as a dominion(for fun!). So Egypt became my punching bag so i annexed them and made myself central power in North East Africa.

In 90's Austria-Hungary declared war on me. But i was prepared they mobilised my i didn't and soon i crushed their armies and took all of my cores back. In early 20's I tried to take croatia from them because i had a CB but Great Brtitain was allied with them, but i managed to save my skin with white peace. In mid 20's i shared Persia with German Empire, they took the Western part of the country i took the Eastern part. Also i conquered Johore because they had four precious metal mines.

In late 20's Ottoman Empire had a communist revolution and they became Turkey. I instantly sphered them and declared on Russian Empire for Kars which i easily won.
16l0n76.jpg

97mp9t.jpg

Now its 1934 and there is not much to do left.I need your feedback!

I want to talk about Great Powers.

35n2ero.jpg

My first question is how to get more industrial score? I mean i'm full of capitalsts they build everything for me but it just don't happen!

2q8d1cg.jpg

As you can see i only managed to pass only one social reform in 98 years?!?!?!? In my first sit and watch game as Wallachia i passed all of them. I want to pass more social reforms.

Jesus.

Game's economy has changed a lot since then.

Where's that guy who complained about scarcity the other day? ;-))

Oh god. Those borders. My eyes are bleeding.
And, seriously: How can you still play Vanilla VicII? o_O

My favourite parts are an Italian/German Persia (as well as a German Denmark), that balloon of British Asia, and... is that the Congo? Annexed? What?

I'm asking because PDS reworked pathfinding through canals in 3.02, so AI tracing range through there for creating wargoals or colonialism should no longer be possible if Suez isn't built yet.

I'm asking because PDS reworked pathfinding through canals in 3.02, so AI tracing range through there for creating wargoals or colonialism should no longer be possible if Suez isn't built yet.

For what it's worth, Spain has two holdings on the Arabian peninsula in my 3.02 beta game: half of Nejd and all of Abu Dhabi.

Without Suez?

Oh god. Those borders. My eyes are bleeding.
And, seriously: How can you still play Vanilla VicII? o_O

Some of us are too poor to buy the expansions ;)
Looks like a regular game to me :p The only things shocking to me are that France isn't leading the world with a near million lead in industrial score, that Britain didn't take more of North Africa, and that Turkey-Ottoman Empire actually got almost all of their cores.