• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Canada with its fur. GOLD

Maybe not fitting but : What country is it that got my avatar as flag?

The Knights?

eu3_KNI.gif

This one?

If you click on it, it says KNI.

eu3_KNI.gif

This one?

If you click on it, it says KNI.

Longer than my profile says. ;)

I knew which it was, but 13th warrior's previous post seems to indicate that he doesn't - therefore, it would be little help to him.

Let me keep the pride that I have. :p

Maybe my post didn't help? :p

[/end_of_worlds_most_pointless_argument]

;)

Here's my first game ever n EU3 (hence the 'vanillaness') as England. It's 1543 and I've been at war with France for 32 years now - there WE is at 18.51 and their whole coastline is blockaded, yet they're still not imploding...
EU3_MAP_GBR_15471014_1.jpg

However, I'm not sure what to do now. Any suggestions?

Also, is it normal for the African nations (Mali, Songhai etc.) to have obscene amounts of cash? I've just easily beaten Mali and extracted 2350 as tribute! It was similar in my wars against other Africans and they are now my main source of income - I'm loving that you get no stability hit at all for Declaring War on them!

Here's my first game ever n EU3 (hence the 'vanillaness') as England. It's 1543 and I've been at war with France for 32 years now - there WE is at 18.51 and their whole coastline is blockaded, yet they're still not imploding...

However, I'm not sure what to do now. Any suggestions?
If France still has a huge army, then they'll be able to deal with any rebels that appear, so they won't implode on their own...

Also, is it normal for the African nations (Mali, Songhai etc.) to have obscene amounts of cash? I've just easily beaten Mali and extracted 2350 as tribute! It was similar in my wars against other Africans and they are now my main source of income - I'm loving that you get no stability hit at all for Declaring War on them!
Yes, this is normal, since they have nothing to spend their money on. :eek:

Is that big red blob in the middle of Asia the Timurids? If that's the case how did they survive Persia, as Persia always tend to steamroll the Timurids.

Is that big red blob in the middle of Asia the Timurids? If that's the case how did they survive Persia, as Persia always tend to steamroll the Timurids.

I often see them survive. All they have to do is turn into an empire to get rid of the succession crisis thing.

In my AAR game they even westernized.

Anyway, here's a game as France. It's 1578.

France1578.jpg

My extremly liberal ottoman empire (Tolerance of 3/2/2 if you wonder).
Magna Mundi Platinum 1.4 is the mod.

eu3maptur17991183uo3.jpg

eu3maptur17991182gm4.jpg

eu334ke0.jpg