• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ferrari is located in Modena, precisely Maranello.

But Enzo Ferrari, the founder of Ferrari, must have been born in Ferrara. It'd explain his name.

byzantineempireaarpic51.jpg

My empire two months after Westernization. Does Westernization affect how long you're current Emperor lasts?

Last edited:
My Badajozi colonial empire in 16, August 1568. It's not that impressive compared to most of the stuff on here, but I'm not that great at the game and I'm fairly proud of this game.

map2yi.png

With the rest of the countries

map1q.png

So far the only other countries to do any colonization that I've noticed are Seville with one province in South America and two in Africa, and Milan. Milan owned Bermuda briefly, then lost their colony.

I'm running MiscMods for anyone who's wondering.

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae188/BlazeShadow/EU3_612.jpg

Continuation of my Austria game from some pages back. I think only like 3 provinces are non-cores.

Ulm is under union, vassals are: Lombardy, Parma, Genoa, Ferrara, Saxony, Cologne, Mainz, Mantua and Württemberg.
EU3_685.jpg

Third update! Just inherited a lot of states.

Vassals: Lombardy, Parma, Genoa, Modena, Mantua, Ferrara, Tuscany, Burgundy, Brunswick, Cologne, Saxony and Pommerania.

Soon all of Mitteleuropa will be mine...

With those Ottomans, be afraid when someone knocks on the gates of Vienna...

Spain is the Emperor.

It ain't a World War until USA is in the fight..!

Btw I like your last sentence xD

Bah, the USA is silly and would try to claim...oh wait, their side wouldn't win...

:p

Ladies and Gentlemen of the court, bow before
Baltasar Carlos Uno De Trastàmara

Titles and pics​

That's a nice Spain, but what about Navarra? Surely that pesky OPM should be annexed soon into Spain?

Currently working on my borders and colonizing the New World. Austria has thrown a real kink in my borders by annexing Portugal (Lisboa) and getting half of the coastal provinces in Turkey.

2012-03-16_00001.jpg

2012-03-16_00002.jpg

I've been the only one colonizing up to this point but that's GB in the second screenshot there at war with the Shawnee.

Well i got big strong polish empire(reinstalled game, and forgot to install in english, still decided to play... now i have english version anyway...)

King of Poland, King of Bohemia, ruler of Neumark, ruler over teutonic order and moldavia, Great prince of Lithuania and Rus, Emperor Zygmunt I Jagiellon

worseking.jpg

Well...

zygmuntiderp.jpg

At least he seems to be better than his heir?

zygmuntkazimierzwaza.jpg

Well...

Well i agree, but patches don't allways contain polish version, and when i post a screenshot in english, most people in this forum understand it... and i learn english this way... in additon it is helpfull in multi.

Well i agree, but patches don't allways contain polish version, and when i post a screenshot in english, most people in this forum understand it... and i learn english this way... in additon it is helpfull in multi.

I was thinking of something more to say but all I can come up with is: Good boy.