• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So many provinces....I WOULD GO MAD^^

But nice job. Papal States are fun.

RLY?

In one game i got france that got whole europe. Whole known at the beggining europe at least. But it was back in the ages i got only 1.3 that means EU vanilla. And i don't have screens, as reinstaled windows. Oh, and the computer broke anyway but whatever. Let's just say that it is a old story. And it was on very easy. And as i sad - as france. Also having only land ideas, as i considered other quite worthless. I think the only country that existed by the time in europe, was uber tech avignion and turkey, but don't realy remember. Still i was only christian country at the time. And infamy was not a problem in 1.3 - just gathered it like dirt on boots.

I think he should prohibit the beer at all. Only good mead and wine should be allowed. Beer is distastefull.
Monks may drink twice as much beer as wine.
Guess what's going to happen now.

2011-12-09_00003.jpg

Hardest game I've played, only had to fight one succession crisis but I know another is coming soon. I've expanded far too much and am now suffering rebellions galore, but at least Manchu is about to turn core. Legitimacy is a real problem playing as Mongol Khanate, every 5 years I pay tribute to Ming and that costs me 20 legitimacy each time so that only adds to the problems. Inflation is killing me at 30%, only way I could have survived early on is minting like mad though, not sure how I'll deal with inflation when I still haven't reached government tech 4 for the national bank idea. I was hoping Ming would implode like it normally does but it seems fine. I'm not really sure how long this game will last for, I can see it ending soon. My only hope is to make my way to India and try to form the Mughal Empire (which I've started to do).

View attachment 43698

Hardest game I've played, only had to fight one succession crisis but I know another is coming soon. I've expanded far too much and am now suffering rebellions galore, but at least Manchu is about to turn core. Legitimacy is a real problem playing as Mongol Khanate, every 5 years I pay tribute to Ming and that costs me 20 legitimacy each time so that only adds to the problems. Inflation is killing me at 30%, only way I could have survived early on is minting like mad though, not sure how I'll deal with inflation when I still haven't reached government tech 4 for the national bank idea. I was hoping Ming would implode like it normally does but it seems fine. I'm not really sure how long this game will last for, I can see it ending soon. My only hope is to make my way to India and try to form the Mughal Empire (which I've started to do).
I had up to 40 inflation in my mongol game, got back to 0 by the end though; don't take much of those crappy horde territories, with 2 15k armies you should be able to slowly nab provinces from ming
(Remember you don't need peace deals, just occupy them for a year).
Fight defensively and carefully and stop when you get to that big juice centre of trade in China
After that your economy will be rock solid and the minting stops, then do as you please (westenise, mughals, ect..)

What version of Death and Taxes is that?
Maybe it's, y'know, not Death and Taxes?`Because:
a) Tunisia and Tripoli, not one big Hafsids
b) Wrong flag for the Pope
c) No "Death and Taxes" instead of "Paused"