• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
e61stx.jpg

21lqq7n.jpg

2a9d6wm.jpg

My first completed game. Its not big as the other pictures but this was all I could do. Formed Italy around 1600 by playing as Milan and held on to the title of Holy Roman Emperor ever since. Created vassals in order to prevent high infamy from obtaining HRE states from other countries. Managed to form personal unions with countries such as Norway, Finland and Burgungy due to my high prestige. Eventually incorporated Norway but had to release it as vassal as it triggered an overextension. Lots of fun!!

e61stx.jpg
21lqq7n.jpg
2a9d6wm.jpg

My first completed game. Its not big as the other pictures but this was all I could do. Formed Italy around 1600 by playing as Milan and held on to the title of Holy Roman Emperor ever since. Created vassals in order to prevent high infamy from obtaining HRE states from other countries. Managed to form personal unions with countries such as Norway, Finland and Burgungy due to my high prestige. Eventually incorporated Norway but had to release it as vassal as it triggered an overextension. Lots of fun!!

Nice!

You don't have to be very concerned by the overextension thing though.

update from some pages behind , and about last chance do declare a holywar as year is 1649 :D

Spain folded , i'm quite disappointed , but they still hold much of the needed provinces :D

The band of the red hand they are :)

Gambling must be a real problem in your empire, however.

I assume you're in a PU with France? Also, who's that in the Netherlands, Utrecht?

PU France and Naples. I'd forgotten I even had a Royal Marriage with Naples when they PU'ed with me. Ya, it's Utrecht.

The band of the red hand they are :)

Gambling must be a real problem in your empire, however.

It's true. Dicing is most previlant. They've already invented 4, 8, 12, and 20 sided dice, centuries before Dungeons and Dragons will be invented. ;D

Vanlan Reads Wheel of Time(unless they had a similar name in something like LOTR)

EDIT: NINJA"S FUUUUUU

You're original post was accurate too ;). I believe It's the White Hand of Saruman In LOTR. I like to think those soldier sprites are wielding Ashandarei rather than simple spears.

Last edited:
We'll drink the wine till the cup is dry,
And kiss the girls so they'll not cry,
And toss the dice until we fly,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows.

My Adal game right after I had finished conquering all of Africa:

EU3_MAP_ADA_1809330_1.jpg

Despite everything, this game wasn't too difficult. My main problem was facing Castille and the fact that their fleets were always better than mine :(

e61stx.jpg

21lqq7n.jpg

2a9d6wm.jpg

Stange when i play italy i always go west take over lower france and half of iberia and colonize the southern states me and you are quite diffrent my friend