• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu3mapper1821122.png

My Qara Koyunlu--> Persia game, 1821, with only 1 reload after I managed to get 2 tribal succession crises in 3 years and Persia defected (I still dealt with the 2, but i went after the nationalists rather than the Pretenders). But that wasn't the end of my troubles as a massive Bohemia and Muscowy decided that I looked like a tempting target at the point in time when I had completely westernized, but had not reformed my military. Of course, the fact that the steppe nomad unit group does not have any unit upgrades after land lvl 5 really forced me to use a scorched earth tactic.

Anyways, I failed to complete my main objective (completely removing Sunnis from the world and restablishing the caliphate at its peak); however, there is only one government that still has Sunni as its religion, and I consider that a victory enough.

That is a cool KoJ. Though why not eat Syria?

- It's awesome to see Aquileian Anatolia.
- the Balkans are so pretty! There's even that Byzantine rump state in Bitola.
I had just recoverd from infamy and i did annex the 2 provinces later.
lzLP2.jpg

Nz2cF.png

QtmZ7.jpg

fLw2Q.jpg

(I had to few missionaries due to 5 Innovative).
Here is a updated Worldmap and screenshot(just westernized).
My goals are to conqeur the blue part of Anatolia and then i reached my goals(expect conqeuring Greece because venice is my ally).
Main culture is Greek btw.
Not much colonization because Castile went berserk on Portugal and that was the only nations with QFTNW

Not too shabby. ;) Where to next? I've united Scandinavia then colonized North America, which is a fun route, unless you can pick up some PUs in Northern Europe.

At the moment just building up using the conquest missions then probably colonizing etc, that's why I picked up one of the Icelandic provinces. In 50 years I'll be set to colonize

I don't know. For awhile, they had a ridiculous empire including much of Anatolia, the Levant, and portions of the Arabian peninsula.
All you really need for that to happen is for Austria to get a Balkan border with the Ottos.

Here's my British Empire, which I finished just yesterday.
britishempire1835world.png
britishempire1835.png
For those thinking it looks a little too neat, that's partly because I started in 1561, so Spain and Russia had formed, and most of Latin Amerca was already colonised. Also, Elizabeth I is a 9/9/8 monarch. :D

Nice-looking, almost exactly historical borders in EU3? It can't be true. :eek:

My ever growing British Empire.

Got cores on almost all provinces in north America
991clk.jpg

11hfgbm.jpg

14e3vhj.jpg

Now I have been tied up forever by Morocco. They keep declaring holy war every now and then, forcing me to pause any expansion into other areas. They always take Tunis and try to send stacks into my mainland, but I always blockade all their provinces, so I'm always able to get a white peace. But the last time I managed to force them to release Tripoli. And eventually I will de-construct their empire and then finally erase them from the map and histyory books because they have bugged me since forever.
Cant tell from the picture but Morocco stretches all the way through north Africa and Israel/syria and those areas.

[video=youtube;_cWz9MrHskk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cWz9MrHskk[/video]

AGAIN BACK WITH A EMPIRE BUT NOT JUST 1 EMPIRE 2 EMPIRE READY TO SHAKE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
first we will go with the byzantine back in the old days (and a little bit more) with the west
EU3_MAP_BYZ_14331110_1.jpg
"]
EU3_MAP_BYZ_14331110_1.jpg

and we got the spanish conquistador looking for new land for their new kingdom Spain in this world of hope
EU3_MAP_SPA_148398_3.jpg