• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2im9ir8.jpg

241vwnd.jpg

Italy, 1536. I started as Naples and just recently was able to seize all of Castille's West African holdings. I have a royal marriage with France and if their leader decides to kick the bucket, I get them in a PU.

Teutonic order 1450ish.
eu32.jpg

Yaroslav was much bigger ~20 years ago oddly enough; I wanted a screenshot for the strange screens thread, but f-lock wasn't on and I didn't realize it : ( I just got 9 infamy taking a bite out of austria in a defensive war. I took Venice quite a while back because their trade empire was getting all up in my grill and they were just a twopm. Granted, I could have released them afterwards, but once you get Venice it's hard to give it up : (

I totally though Burgundy said "Burgonot" lol.

2im9ir8.jpg

241vwnd.jpg

Italy, 1536. I started as Naples and just recently was able to seize all of Castille's West African holdings. I have a royal marriage with France and if their leader decides to kick the bucket, I get them in a PU.

Nice Empire, any chance on pushing into Asia-Minor to reclaim Byzantine Land?

Nice Empire, any chance on pushing into Asia-Minor to reclaim Byzantine Land?

Most likely not anytime soon.

10cp6bc.jpg

It is now 20 years later (1555), and I just got Castille in a PU. I love Royal Marriages. I currently have 25 imfamy from annexing those provinces above, as well as annexing most of Creek. Up until now it was only Castille and I who have been colonizing, but just recently Britain has annexed part of the Creeks, and Holland has colonized parts of the Carribean.

I would rather not go to war with the Ottomans yet because as much as I hate them, they have over 100k troops, alliances and the largest navy next to Britain. Plus I still have a lot of infamy. I did hold Jania (through the reconquest CB at the beginning) and Achea, but I sold them to the Ottomans early in the game because they were more trouble than it was worth to keep them. The money also really helped start me off.

This is the second actual game of EUIII that I've played past 10 years. The first was also Naples>Italy but in HTTT, but I stopped at around 1510 because DW came out.

This is the end of my Aragonese campaign, I have to say, a quite successful one. I am HRE, managed to make the title hereditary, but constantly failed at revoking the privilegia (was hoping for a REAL roman empire) also didn't take my chance to claim the Castillian throne :( Still, claimed the thrones of France, England, and Morocco, which was good enough. Until I inherited them, became overextended from their huge colonial holdings, and decided to end it because I only had 20 more years, guaranteed to be filled with Rebel bashing in colonies where I had neither troops nor cores.

EU3_2-3.png

The imperial domains

EU3_3-2.png

The Empire in all its glory!

I Had PU with Aragon as England several times in IN... Then i suppose there is a destiny calling ;)

hindustan.jpg

Started out as Vijaynagara in grand campaign on normal/normal. With no lucky nations. don't know how to do the world maps you guys do. I know i saw you guys say how to do it before >.> I'm not done with this campaign just wanted to post how i've done so far in just 60 years of game play by taking advantage of others wars =P

My English-> Great Britain empire in 1466.
we just formed GB last year, and as soon as portugal's king dies we have them in a PU.
working on growing colonies at the moment, we have 2 CoTs, one in London, and another in New London (Mexico).
we had a 5 star trade tech advisor that was active 55 years! so that helped a hell of a lot.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

eu3maphin1486851evensma.png

well figured out how to do it so posted it here. Also conqured all remaining parts of the original cores given by the creation of the nationstate. and its 1486. Castille blobbed up in africa, Poland and lithuania(still in PU for some reason) are blobbing in russia area and I'm encroaching on Persian territory. Not doing to bad in tech... 6/6 for land and naval. though ai is at 8/6 >.>

i22exd.jpg

My kinda modified Achaea empire.

Looks great till now, probably will try to conquer as much as I can.
Map. Cool. How?