• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu3mapusa14751041.png

This right here is my baby, USA in 1475, started with 1821 Borders and 20 Tech to simulate America warping back in time, 400 colonists per colony and free colonists till 1500 to simulate manifest destiny.

Ack, those darned Alien Space Bats did it again! :D

I wonder if British Canada and Mexico will divide all this new land peacefully on the other side of the wormhole. ;)

I'm amazed by how far out you can zoom in DW.

I inherited Bavaria early on and envassalled Pisa, Brabant, Aachen, Lorraine and Serbia. I received a couple of provinces as HR Emperor and kept giving away Verona! I then entered personal union with Scotland, warred with France, absorbed Pisa and Brabant, savaged the Ottomans and Moroccans and drove my infamy up to 30+ from unlawful provinces and new holiday locations in west Africa and Turkey. :)

Attachments

• DW Burgundy map 1500.jpg
    DW Burgundy map 1500.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 1.093
The mighty Aragonese-Roman Empire

This is the end of my Aragonese campaign, I have to say, a quite successful one. I am HRE, managed to make the title hereditary, but constantly failed at revoking the privilegia (was hoping for a REAL roman empire) also didn't take my chance to claim the Castillian throne :( Still, claimed the thrones of France, England, and Morocco, which was good enough. Until I inherited them, became overextended from their huge colonial holdings, and decided to end it because I only had 20 more years, guaranteed to be filled with Rebel bashing in colonies where I had neither troops nor cores.

EU3_2-3.png

The imperial domains

EU3_3-2.png

The Empire in all its glory!

Well, quiting after multiple inheritances doesn't help with the borders.
That's an impressive Aragon you got there, though, Flooper (and you're King of Gonder, so it's a successful campaign).

Behold the glorious Holy Roman Empire, ruled from Danzig by the Prussian House of Askanier! Many wars of religion and conquest were waged to control Europe. The Protestants were exiled to the New World and Catholicism reigns supreme. It is the richest, most powerful, and most advanced nation in the world and can certainly into space!
EU3_1-1.jpg

EU3_MAP_HRE_182111_1.jpg

Here's my Cherokee Republic circa 1800:

EU3_6-1.jpg

No trail of tears, except for when I pushed Great Britain out of most of the Atlantic coast. I tried to keep my borders clean, and if Canada hadn't revolted out from under a few other nations they would have ended out a little better. But I can't say the same for the rest of the world:

EU3_MAP_CHE_1800728_1.gif

That was probably the most interesting Europe I've seen, and I didn't even do anything to impact it. I don't think I've ever even see Spain formed by the AI, and it then proceeded to collapse as much as possible.

Still have quite a ways to go on this game, so I hadn't planned on posting yet. But as a fellow Holy Roman Emperor of the Glorious House Askanier, who is also planning on getting into space as soon as our long term genetic modification team produces the rocket horses I asked for for my cavalry, I felt I should go ahead and share.

EU3_24-3.jpg

EU3_MAP_POL_158014_1.jpg