PETITION - Request to Paradox to make another expansion for the game

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would personally love to see another expansion to this game. Please Paradox, either release the Game back to Kerebros for them to do it, or release another expansion. Signed and will Also pay for an expansion.

I would pay for an expansion or for a sequel. Also, if you had options to pay more in exchange for little bonuses (especially if those bonuses included lore stuff), I would most likely pay at one of those elevated price tiers.

If Paradox will not fund a new expansion but doesn't want to lose any potential profit from the game/its xpacs, would it potentially be possible for Paradox to give Kerberos permission to Kickstart a DLC so long as Paradox still got some (presumably/hopefully relatiively small) fraction of the proceeds?

I vote for and would gladly by an expansion. Or a SotSIII. Either one. Just don't get so ambitious if you launch a new one. Go the Tropico route, iterate.

Signed and would definetly buy.

It would do tremendeous good for the game, with new reviews etc. because the game is very much fun nowadays, and there's nothing quite like it. I would be very sad so see it sink and be forgotten. I've also got many friends to give it a chance and they've bought it, but because launch was a disaster it still has a bad reputation which is sad.